Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just saying how much I miss Dominos as the closest one is miles away and we only get to have it when staying with other people. So, naturally curious, I looked on their franchise website and found they have new stores in my town and two surrounding towns. Does anyone know how long it takes for it to go from 'New Store' to actual store?

ReputationRep:
    You could research on the council websites and see if there are any plans on there. I couldn't find my local area or the plans for the one opening like 2 doors down from me on that site but on my council's website there is information on when building plans are due to start etc etc.
    Although thats only helpful if you know the exact location of where it plans to be opened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clo-clo1)
    You could research on the council websites and see if there are any plans on there. I couldn't find my local area or the plans for the one opening like 2 doors down from me on that site but on my council's website there is information on when building plans are due to start etc etc.
    Although thats only helpful if you know the exact location of where it plans to be opened.
    Thanks, I tried similar but didnt get anything and no I dont know the exact location :sad: if only it had already been built! Knowing is almost as bad as not knowing.

ReputationRep:
    mmmmm pizza

*phones dominos

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you :hugs:
    I love dominos!

ReputationRep:
    Dominos are so expenive! Chicago Town is where it's at :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Pizza hut will always be better! Taste wise anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fred Ivanovic)
    yeah not really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fred Ivanovic)
    I do love Pizza Hut but locally the majority suck and locally is used loosely - again the nearest take away or restaurant is not helpful to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    I feel for you :hugs:
    I love dominos!
    Thanks! I only tried one 6 months ago cos finally someone I knew lived in a catchment area and am hooked esp. on belgian waffles..yum yum yum

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.