Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can I still apply for the Maitenance Grant? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My application is now completed and my first payment has been submitted to my bank account and should be landing any day.

However, when I completed the application online, I did not apply for the maitenance grant and was wondering if I still can at this stage?

If so, how do I do this?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    If you are under 25 you'll need to get your parents to complete a 2009/10 PFF1 form each and send it to SFE with proof of their 2007-08 income.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that. The form says they need to write their customer reference number. Now obviously, I have one but they don't. Where do they get one from? Or do they write mine down?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    They can leave it blank as they probably haven't got one yet

When their forms are data input a CRN will be generated for them and they will get a letter informing them of it (plus passwords so they can login and change their details if they ever need to)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.