Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

need opinion on incident, is it domestic violence? watch

Kick her ass. Thats what I'd do. Different rules for family, just teach her not to mess.

She may be a meanie, but I think it's completely normal.

[Btw, I have 3 brothers (1 is a twin) and a sister.]

I wouldn't say it is that out of the ordinary at all, siblings do this.

(Original post by Anonymous)

i didn't answer the phone. my sister is a student and had rang universities. she was very angry when i hadn't picked it up, i am very self-conscious of my voice she would bully me about it so i never pick up the phone. she got very angry. she picked up the phone threw it at my head, it missed. then lunged at me,putting her hands around my neck and started digging into my shoulders. my mum had come back by this time and told her to stop. i left the room, the whole incident lasting five or so minutes. my neck still hurts. she has previously pinched me, smacked, scratched and thumped me. normally because she is highly stressed out. [she is applying to universities and resitting]
    is this normal. should big sister their younger siblings like this? or should i do something about it? and what can i do?
    whats up with your voice?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.