Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically as he was drinking till like 5am and never slept the postman came at around 12 exactly, as I had 3 drinks myself last night I was exhausted and heard the knock on the door waking me up, I got changed quickly but heard my name and my housemate say "sorry no one lives here with that name" and the person saying "are you sure" and flatmate confirming, but I ran out half dressed and person had gone.

Flatmate said he wasnt sure if it was a courier or Royal Mail as he wasnt paying attention, he did say sorry but was more interested in going back to his bedroom and having sex with his new girlfriend.

Really worried as I dont know if since its been refused delivery it will go back to sender and I will be charged like £5 or more to get it again or it will be held at depot but I dont have a card for either a courier or RM so dont know.

ReputationRep:
    Are you expecting anything?? Check the sender/s and find out from them or go to your local depot and ask at the service desk with your ID and proof of address.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah expecting some pc parts and a memory card for my camera.

ReputationRep:
    Your housemate doesn't even know your name? o.0

ReputationRep:
    tell this to your flatmate....make him feel bad

ReputationRep:
    Tell us, is this housemate sexy?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.