Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to get someone in your form you like to notice you watch

Announcements

I'm very shy. And I am in love. She is in my form but she ignores me. We have different friends so we dont see eachother much apart form the lessons.

What can I do to change this? I dont want to say she is very pretty today or ask her out as my mates would just piss off and she will probably say no (as she has got a boyfriend).

Thanks and be nice!

ReputationRep:
    You are in love? or you think you're in love?

Two different things son!

ReputationRep:
    halt the crazy love train...she has a bf

ReputationRep:
    fart into your cupped hands, then push the smell into her face.

ReputationRep:
    work out, dress well, be social, make friends with the right people, do well in your studies, get a good job, drive a nice car, be cultured, read books, listen to interesting music, go interesting places

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm very shy. And I am in love. She is in my form but she ignores me. We have different friends so we dont see eachother much apart form the lessons.

What can I do to change this? I dont want to say she is very pretty today or ask her out as my mates would just piss off and she will probably say no (as she has got a boyfriend).

Thanks and be nice!
    you are not in love give up and move on
    thereis no way this can end well

ReputationRep:
    Move on.

Do you really think you can break them up? Let alone speak to her? If yes, this thread should get pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Thanks and be nice!
    Don't go there :no:

ReputationRep:
    Pull her boyfriend instead. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    If she's got a boyfriend that she's happy, I wouldn't bother trying. She's just think you were an idiot for it.

ReputationRep:
    Turn your attention to some other girl instead. She has a bf- what are you going to do.:o:

(Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    halt the crazy love train...she has a bf
    Crazy Train? All aboard! ahahaaaa

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.