Turn on thread page Beta

Serioulsy, what the hell is the world coming to? watch

ReputationRep:
    Put them down.

ReputationRep:
    It just goes to show what terrible parenting can do to children! Seriously some people shouldn't be allowed to have children to bring them up in them conditions! It also further highlights the failings of social services yet again!!
    However, the boys actions were disgusting and they should be severely punished... and so should the parents!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    That's what you get when you abolish corporal punishment
    Totally agree!!

This country needs to be more like others in terms of punishments! They moan about so many criminals... harsher punishments = less criminals!!

Damn EU human rights crap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Yeah, there is no news like bad news!

I think that is why I get so pissed off at most newspapers for exaggerating EVERYTHING! It's either a sex scandal, a killer on the loose, or Britain's Got Talent :dong:
    :rofl:

OP, you aren't going to get many serious replies, sorry. :rolleyes:

So, i'll give one.

Not everyone in the world is like that, some of us are good and try our best to bring happiness to all.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    my view is that they're disgusting little scum bags and they ought to be put down.

ReputationRep:
    This is what happens when you get rid of caning.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, they were adopted, so it could be a mixture of both sets of parents - or loosing 1 set that could be the fault of there behaviour.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.