Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My six exams sound measly now. :P
    I guess I should consider myself lucky.

ReputationRep:
    6 exams

ReputationRep:
    12 ! :p:
    3 of them are over so just 9 more to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    9 Because I know i've failed my January exams.

BIOL1, BIOL2, CHEM1, CHEM2, ECON1, ECON2, C1, C2 and S1.

Oh I didn't count general studies so that's 12 papers including generl studies.

FML
    SAME HERE!!!!! FML

ReputationRep:
    8 for me only As though xxx

ReputationRep:
    9 but one down already
    5 next week :/

ReputationRep:
    11 AS exams. You certainly fail at 'leading the way'.

ReputationRep:
    11 in the space of one week ><

Plus another 3 but they're spread out so its ok...

ReputationRep:
    Buss1, Buss3, Buss4, PHYA1, PHYA4, PHYA5/D, PHYA6 (is), M1, S3, C3, C4, FP1, Economics 1, Economics 2, Economics 3, Economics 4, GENA2, GENA3, GENA4, PROD3, Italian 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkerbell)
    I've got 10
    Psychology 1
    Psychology 2
    Psychology 3
    Psychology 4
    Sociology 2
    Sociology 3
    Sociology 4
    Media
    English Lit 1
    English Lit 2

Stress!!! Shouldnt have tried to do Psychology a level all in one year
    Heyy! I see you're taking sociology.. how are you revising for the unit 4 paper - crime and deviance? Our teacher is SOOO crap.. its like everytime we ask for help he turns it into a joke and laughs about it so basically I am clueless when it comes to knowing much about crime and deviance lol! I just started revising (learning) it yesterday! =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bean_90)
    Heyy! I see you're taking sociology.. how are you revising for the unit 4 paper - crime and deviance? Our teacher is SOOO crap.. its like everytime we ask for help he turns it into a joke and laughs about it so basically I am clueless when it comes to knowing much about crime and deviance lol! I just started revising (learning) it yesterday! =/
    Heyy my teacher isnt much better tbh! keep asking her to find out what came up in january but that seems to difficult for her..
    I'm just trying to go through all the crime and deviance part first to get my head round all that and learn all the different theorists and then come on to all the research methods as i hate that part
    But i'm not stressing too much about unit 4 yet as thats not till the end of the month and ive got loads more first

ReputationRep:
    Haha looks like its gna be last minute cramming again 8-) i think i'll be fine with crime and deviance now cos i asked another teacher for all their notes on it.. but when it comes to theory from theory and methods.. i don't know anything =/ lol! Good luck with revision and exams anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Ive got: (20 exams total)

M1, M2, C3, C4 (Math)
    CHM4, CHM5, CHM6 (Chem)
    BIO4, BIO5, BIO6 (Bio)
    PHYS3, PHYS4, PHYS5, PHYS6 (Phys)
    FP1,2,3. M3,M4,M5.

I also do CAPE: (6 exams total)
    Bio 1&2
    Chem 1&2
    Caribbean Studies 1&2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkerbell)
    Heyy my teacher isnt much better tbh! keep asking her to find out what came up in january but that seems to difficult for her..
    I'm just trying to go through all the crime and deviance part first to get my head round all that and learn all the different theorists and then come on to all the research methods as i hate that part
    But i'm not stressing too much about unit 4 yet as thats not till the end of the month and ive got loads more first
    Are you ready for tuesday next week? Or know a bit? I know its a week earlier than the exam.. but I am screwedddddd! STILL don't know a lot of crime and deviance as well as theory and methods! =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshesHaralsingh)
    Ive got: (20 exams total)

M1, M2, C3, C4 (Math)
    CHM4, CHM5, CHM6 (Chem)
    BIO4, BIO5, BIO6 (Bio)
    PHYS3, PHYS4, PHYS5, PHYS6 (Phys)
    FP1,2,3. M3,M4,M5.

I also do CAPE: (6 exams total)
    Bio 1&2
    Chem 1&2
    Caribbean Studies 1&2
    Okay mine don't seem that bad now =/ lol
    Good luck for the rest of them! What's CAPE btw?

ReputationRep:
    CAPE - Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Exams. Theyre tuff.
    CAPE Math is kinda like C1 to C4 and FP1 to FP3 altogether...all of the trig identities done in C3 are in CAPE Unit 1...next year they're introducing Partial Differentials to CAPE Math Unit 2.
    CAPE Chem is tuff as well...it includes evrything u cud find in AS and A2 GCE Chem along with environmental and industrial chemistry stuff like production of ammonia, nitric acid, aluminium, iron, sulphuric acid, chemistry of the atmosphere, water purification systems, sewage treatment systems, desalination, crude oil extraction and production of fuels, Raoult's law for fractional distillations etc..huge!

ReputationRep:
    I had 8.

ReputationRep:
    8: 5 A2, 3 AS. Unfortunately, none of the 8 are general studies or critical thinking :p:

6 down, 2 to go.

ReputationRep:
    6 A2 exams this summer, along with 2 AS resits and 6 Italian Asset exams (which don't really count as they're not A-Level)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bean_90)
    Are you ready for tuesday next week? Or know a bit? I know its a week earlier than the exam.. but I am screwedddddd! STILL don't know a lot of crime and deviance as well as theory and methods! =/
    Lol nopee i'm screwed for next week too, dont really know all my crime and deviance stuff. I've got my unit 4 psychology exam on the wednesday aswell ahh cant wait for them all to be over and done with!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.