The Student Room Group
I am doing Politics and Modern History in Manchester University; its great stuff.
Frances
I was just wondering if anybody here was planning to do politics at Uni next year (or even if anybody is doing it already). Where are you planning to go? I've had offers so far from Nottingham (ABB), Sheffield (BBB) and Lancaster (BBC). I've pretty much decided on Nottingham as my firm choice, with Lancaster as my insurance.

am at nottingham doing politics, can pm any specific questions :smile:
Reply 3
I'm going to uni next year and have applied to some unis for single politics, others politics and philosophy combined. So far I have been accepted to Leeds (BBB) and Manchester (BBB again) Newcastle and Liverpool although I'm yet to be told the grades I need for the last two. I'm still waiting to hear from York and I applied to Leeds twice, I haven't heard back about my second application to there.
Reply 4
Albion
I'm going to uni next year and have applied to some unis for single politics, others politics and philosophy combined. So far I have been accepted to Leeds (BBB) and Manchester (BBB again) Newcastle and Liverpool although I'm yet to be told the grades I need for the last two. I'm still waiting to hear from York and I applied to Leeds twice, I haven't heard back about my second application to there.

Which courses did you apply for at Leeds? I applied for Politics and Parliamentary Studies there, but I'm yet to hear anything from them.
Reply 5
Frances
Which courses did you apply for at Leeds? I applied for Politics and Parliamentary Studies there, but I'm yet to hear anything from them.

I applied to Leeds twice, once for politics and once for politics and philosophy combined. They've given me one offer of BBB (can't remember which one for) but I'm yet to hear anything on the second.
Reply 6
rah
am at nottingham doing politics, can pm any specific questions :smile:

So are u happy there? My twin applied but no response. Would you have gone anywhere else? Lecturers interested in you? Thanks.
africa
So are u happy there? My twin applied but no response. Would you have gone anywhere else? Lecturers interested in you? Thanks.

i'm very very happy here, will reply to pm in a min
Reply 8
I've got offers from nottingham (ABB) bham (BBB) and queen marys (280pts). im still waiting for lse and warwik, rejected from oxford PPE. bunch of wankas!
Notts might b my first choice but we'll have 2 w8 and see until lse n warwick get bak 2 me

Latest

Trending

Trending