Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol i love how you seem to know so much about your cousins life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Reks)
    PS...tell your college to make the site better coz at the mo its really boring, not updated and not very appealing...not surprised considering students run it!!!
    It's not a college :confused: a flashy website is not the be all and end all, although to be honest it's still unacceptable that it's broken to such an extent that I had to find the information through Google caching older pages.

ReputationRep:
    uu'j#
    098gu

ReputationRep:
    LMAO...i fink Woodford county was what they meant....the girls version of ilford county!
    lol yeah probably:p:

(Original post by Primordial Soup)
    I think what is more shocking, is the fact that his female cousin goes to ICHS.

I've always had a few suspicions about some of my more feminine classmates ...
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think what is more shocking, is the fact that his female cousin goes to ICHS.

I've always had a few suspicions about some of my more feminine classmates ...
    You're at ICHS? Do i know you? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freecom2)
    It's not a college :confused: a flashy website is not the be all and end all, although to be honest it's still unacceptable that it's broken to such an extent that I had to find the information through Google caching older pages.
    Its not broken, i just checked it out.

ReputationRep:
    ugobn'#

ReputationRep:
    LOL ma bad...i just cant be botherd to write sixth form!!!...websites si what attracts people, there are things on their from 2008!!!

A lot of the people in the pictures have left:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    Its not broken, i just checked it out.
    Browse to Sixth Form in the left hand column, does all the information show for you when you click on the various subpages of the 6th form part?

I just get "Don't know how to run /cgi-bin/site/data/School/sixthform/link1.htm", I thought it was an error in my browser but I think it's on the website's end...?

ReputationRep:
    fgih'o#

ReputationRep:
    Browse to Sixth Form in the left hand column, does all the information show for you when you click on the various subpages of the 6th form part?

I just get "Don't know how to run /cgi-bin/site/data/School/sixthform/link1.htm", I thought it was an error in my browser but I think it's on the website's end...?
    LOL

That is rather pathetic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL

That is rather pathetic :rolleyes:
    That's what I was referring to (about not being able to get the necessary information), rather than the main part of the site. Although, judging from the link earlier, it seems like it's too late for application for starting in September 2010.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was referring to (about not being able to get the necessary information), rather than the main part of the site. Although, judging from the link earlier, it seems like it's too late for application for starting in September 2010.
    Yup, looks like we dropped the ball on that one

I cant really help with admissions, as i never applied to sixth form. It is incredibly easy to get in if you have been there since year 7 though.

ReputationRep:
    I think Ilford Ursuline High School is the best:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    fgf

ReputationRep:
    You're at ICHS? Do i know you? lol
    lol ermmmm well this is a bit hard considering I dont know you...

ReputationRep:
    lol ermmmm well this is a bit hard considering I dont know you...
    Lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    Pfft Monoux is better :cool:

ReputationRep:
    My parents/2nd home is next to ICHS.. Pretty good school although Seven Kings is pretty good.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.