The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just sent my application, 20 minutes before the deadline :smile:
SomeStudent
No offers yet... just one lovely rejection :smile:

High five to the one lonely rejection!! :woo: lol
Got 3 offers and an invitation to an interview.
Withdrew 3 applications and accepted MChem at Sussex.

Now i just need the grades.

I sent off UCAS form in november.:smile:
Reply 63
10 minutes
Reply 64
Wait, to all the people who've sent them in the last couple of hours. did any of you get this?

Your application has not yet been checked by your referee/coordinator.
22-01-2010 (11:01) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

I get this. WTF. I was told that once you pay it automatically gets sent to ucas with the reference attached. oh and i signed up just to ask this... so hey :eek3:
I have 2 Acknowledgements , one offer. No rejection
Reply 66
Already firmed mine a month ago XD
Reply 67
1 offer, two interviews and two acknowledgements. Hopefully won't be too much more waiting. :tongue:
sandeep90
Just sent my application, 20 minutes before the deadline :smile:

Haha, you live on the edge man! :biggrin:
Reply 69
Butterflyleg
Yeah, I know :wink:
But most unis don't make their final decision till the deadline so maybe now I'm gonna get at least one offer :mmm:

Edit: Oh, I've applied to Warwick, Liverpool and Hull too! :smile:

Indeed. Let's hope that we both get admitted to Warwick. :rolleyes:

Best of luck.
Reply 70
6 minutes - **** whats my ucas password! waaaahh!
Reply 71
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.......
I wonder who will be the last to send their application, maybe 1 minute before the deadline?
abcdefg1
Wait, to all the people who've sent them in the last couple of hours. did any of you get this?

22-01-2010 (11:01) Your reference has been completed and approved. Your referee/coordinator will be able to send your application to UCAS from mid-September. After it has been processed you will be sent a welcome letter. You will then be able to log in to Track, which allows you to check the progress of your application. You will need your Personal ID number and the username and password you used when making your application.

I get this. WTF. I was told that once you pay it automatically gets sent to ucas with the reference attached. oh and i signed up just to ask this... so hey :eek3:

Oh Craps!
Reply 74
Do the university admission people work over the weekend to sift through the offers?
HaNzY
Your sig scares me!! :shock:

It's working. :perv:
Reply 76
1 minute. teehee. why am i excited ive already sent mine...
Hey dudettes, I sent my application 2 months after the deadline and still got all my offers in under a month :rolleyes: so don't worry too much about missing the deadline though the drama is exciting :woo:
Reply 78
30 seconds
abcdefg1

I'm an independent candidate and my reference was sent to me by my teacher some time ago, so I attached it myself :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending