Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    If you've just started uni, I know exactly how you feel. It's odd being in a new situation with new people, and getting more male attention than you're used to. If the mood swings etc are generalised in your life lately, then I would talk to a doctor about changing the contraception you're using. Chances are, once things have settled a bit, you'll feel very different about the situation- you've said you're very happy with your boyfriend, and this says to me you just need some time.

    good luck!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2010
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.