Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey all!! I have applied for secondary education at stirling, business and computing science.
    I received my offer on monday last week. hope everyone hears something soon.

ReputationRep:
    My Strathclyde interview is next Thursday, I'm really nervous!
    Have you heard from any of your other unis yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seonaid)
    My Strathclyde interview is next Thursday, I'm really nervous!
    Have you heard from any of your other unis yet?
    Mines is the same day as yours! Do you know what we have to do? Nope unfortunately not, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    nothing from stirling yet either i have applied to do economics and nothing hurrry up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emziesferguson)
    nothing from stirling yet either i have applied to do economics and nothing hurrry up!
    Thats exactly how i feel! Im totally post box hugging haha

ReputationRep:
    me too. i dont think it helps that i can access track on my phone os im constantly checking!!

ReputationRep:
    me too. i dont think it helps that i can access track on my phone os im constantly checking!!
    haha because im applying for primary education nothing comes up in tracking so least thats one less thing for me to worry about lol

ReputationRep:
    yea that is! think my boyfriend is about to throw my phone against a brick wall because its getting so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    haha just use his if he does lol let me know how u get on!

ReputationRep:
    yea you too!!

ReputationRep:
    yea you too!!
    Thought i would just let u know ive got an interview for Stirling! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    got a conditional for glasgow stirling edinburgh dundee and strathclyde

was gonna go for glasgow on prestige bases, but i'm just back from the stirling open day and i have just firmed it

what an absoutely beautiful place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Propane Nightmares)
    got a conditional for glasgow stirling edinburgh dundee and strathclyde

was gonna go for glasgow on prestige bases, but i'm just back from the stirling open day and i have just firmed it

what an absoutely beautiful place
    That's exciting! Firming is amazing. I felt so good when I firmed Glasgow!

I was so close to firming Stirling. The campus is beautiful AND they offered me 2nd year entry but Glasgow just edged it for me on course content.

ReputationRep:
    Was at the open day today. Tempting

ReputationRep:
    I'm at the open day 17th April, really looking forward to it. Just been looking at assorted Stirling University clips on youtube.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe it was a really nice day here today. Perfect day to show off the campus.

ReputationRep:
    @-Neon- ...I see you were in for Computer Science. As was I

Edit: Judging by your signature I now assume you're coming towards the end of your first year rather than about to start your first :P
    Makes this post pretty pointless now actually..

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yesterday was one of the best spring days you could have choosen to visit Stirling, and I'm sure the next open day in April will be even nicer. The campus is one of the major perks of choosing Stirling.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what the glasgow interview for primary education is like? i have one tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Probably ot here on a thread about stirling, try the glasgow uni forum

On the other hand it was so weird yesterday seeing all the open day people about! I firmed and i was a day exactly like yesterday and I was just yay And now i'm almost finished first year...it goes too fast!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 5, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.