Spyro! :d
    i actually LOL'd at this! OP you should definitely go for Spyro!!!:yep:

(Original post by scherzi)
    Jub-Jub
    wheey!! yesss call it jub-jub

ReputationRep:
    Obadiah or Hiram.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the Spyro reference, since I grew up with him and my avatar. My own Beardie is named after a Sonic character (not a game character, mind), although I somehow managed to end up with a female juvie when 999 time out of 1000 you only see male juvies in pet shops! At least I can call her 'Val'...

Anyway, I kind of like Kiyo, but I'd personally go with the slightly different 'Kiya', since you seem to be intent on getting a female and it's slightly more feminine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pur-Rulz)
    LOL at the Spyro reference, since I grew up with him and my avatar. My own Beardie is named after a Sonic character (not a game character, mind), although I somehow managed to end up with a female juvie when 999 time out of 1000 you only see male juvies in pet shops! At least I can call her 'Val'...

Anyway, I kind of like Kiyo, but I'd personally go with the slightly different 'Kiya', since you seem to be intent on getting a female and it's slightly more feminine.
    Is Kiya pronounced kee-ah? As I have a friend called that (but different spelling) so would never have opted for that anyway. Besides, Kiyo is the name of a mythical (?) female who turned herself into a dragon, which is why we found it originally Anyway we called her Kiyo :yes: but my stoopid boyfriend keeps referring to her as keyhole :rolleyes: Men...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.