Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think of my figure? (pic) watch

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind having your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocobloc)
    I don't think you are too thin, don't loose weight! you have a nice tan i want oone!! - but that was probably in the summer, hence the bikini...
    :nah: i took the photo just now, went to greece in june though. my stomach tan never seems to fade,my face, arms and legs do though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archie_)
    I second this...even though I am neither a man nor a lesbian...however I can appreciate
    Not even for:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clemiee21)
    :nah: i took the photo just now, went to greece in june though. my stomach tan never seems to fade,my face, arms and legs do though
    my legs hardly tan at all haha its crap, and i never use bottled stuff so im pretty much pale always! boo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocobloc)
    my legs hardly tan at all haha its crap, and i never use bottled stuff so im pretty much pale always! boo
    Why would you want a tan? Fair skin looks so pretty and feminine.

ReputationRep:
    pic's gone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Why would you want a tan? Fair skin looks so pretty and feminine.
    Tan gives you a nice glow I guess, but yeah you're right, fair skin can be nice too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plastercaster)
    pic's gone...
    D=
    I was looking forward to some late night ogling...
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Not even for:

hmmm... you never know, if she offered she is fiiiiiiine!

ReputationRep:
    visit points2shop to win cool prizes.. just sign up and complete the easy steps.. this site is reall, no fakee.. just go this link and ur on your way to earning money and best of all its free..

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=Dallaswillis

ReputationRep:
    Actually I think you are fat....a woman should have curves and everything but you are overweight ....some guys have fat women fetishes...oh well...but I prefer to be a woman with curves but slim......it is great to like yourself as you are but you asked so I gave you my opinion...there are men and I know alot of them who would not date you because you are too big.....they prefer their woman to be slimmer... Good thing there are men who like bigger woman...:yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.