Turn on thread page Beta

Can I do something for charity...the second time round? watch

ReputationRep:
    I spent the first 19 years of my life in Shropshire and never heard of this. :o: But yeah, if you want to do it for charity, I'm sure people would still sponsor you. It's still a challenge, even if you have done it before. Plenty of people do the Bridgnorth Walk (the big thing round where I used to live, oh yeahhh) every year and make lots of money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberryswirl)
    No, i'm 23, I did go to SSFC though .

If you're worried about people not sponsoring you second time around, why not aim to complete it in a super fast time this year and put in loads of training?
    Coolbeans,
    Well the website seems to be down at the moment, entries usually open around June time and the actual event is the first weekend in October.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.