Turn on thread page Beta

Drugs and decriminilisation watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Which drugs should be decriminalised?
    None + alcohol and tobacco should me made illegal
    4.35%
    None, it's fine the way it is now
    17.39%
    Just cannabis
    10.87%
    Cannabis, Ecstasy, LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Ketamine
    21.74%
    All drugs that are currently illegal should be decriminalised
    39.13%
    Any other combination (please specify in thread)
    6.52%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    It's not about that.

It's about what it does to your head...

I guess when your organic teacher has a degree in Medicinal Chemistry and worked in drugs industries for a few years and just tells you about that all day and you know more about LSD than ketones, you have to listen to him about the effects of LSD.

:woo:
    What it does to your head? Whose head are we talking about?

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard, as long as you get the setting fine and you do not have any pre-existing mental condition, LSD is perfectly safe.

After all, it's inventor (Albert Hoffman, I think he's called) lived to be over 100

ReputationRep:
    All drugs should be legal.

ReputationRep:
    i voted the top one but i dont think booze should be made illegal though, tobacco should, stinking smokers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.