Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Drugs and decriminilisation Watch

• View Poll Results: Which drugs should be decriminalised?
    None + alcohol and tobacco should me made illegal
    4.35%
    None, it's fine the way it is now
    17.39%
    Just cannabis
    10.87%
    Cannabis, Ecstasy, LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Ketamine
    21.74%
    All drugs that are currently illegal should be decriminalised
    39.13%
    Any other combination (please specify in thread)
    6.52%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    It's not about that.

It's about what it does to your head...

I guess when your organic teacher has a degree in Medicinal Chemistry and worked in drugs industries for a few years and just tells you about that all day and you know more about LSD than ketones, you have to listen to him about the effects of LSD.

:woo:
    What it does to your head? Whose head are we talking about?

ReputationRep:
    From what I've heard, as long as you get the setting fine and you do not have any pre-existing mental condition, LSD is perfectly safe.

After all, it's inventor (Albert Hoffman, I think he's called) lived to be over 100

ReputationRep:
    All drugs should be legal.

ReputationRep:
    i voted the top one but i dont think booze should be made illegal though, tobacco should, stinking smokers

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.