Turn on thread page Beta

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    come one come all..from seriously hooked addicts to casual watchers, this is the official how i met your mother soceity..from special episodes that have touched you to the return of slapsgiving :zomg: its all going to happen offically here...
    I'm a massive fan of the show (im up to date on season 5 :smug: and :poke: for all you people behind on E4) and i saw that there was no soceity on tsr and i was like :zomg: there has to be one..so I took the leaad and im making one lol.. but wherever you are on the show, season 1 or even just seen a random episode, there will still be awesome chat about the show..because the thread is awesome..because the show is awesome..because Barney is awesome :awesome:

so yeah really..it all happens here

Let the fun begin....:woo:

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes to thread*

gonna be legen-hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the next word is-dary!

ReputationRep:
    Its going to be legen, wait for it I hope your not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yogity)
    *subscribes to thread*

gonna be legen-hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the next word is-dary!
    i officially LOLd

ReputationRep:
    My name is Rufus and that's the Trufus.

Subscribing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    come one come all..from seriously hooked addicts to casual watchers, this is the official how i met your mother soceity..from special episodes that have touched you to the return of slapsgiving :zomg: its all going to happen offically here...
    I'm a massive fan of the show (im up to date on season 5 :smug: and :poke: for all you people behind on E4) and i saw that there was no soceity on tsr and i was like :zomg: there has to be one..so I took the leaad and im making one lol.. but wherever you are on the show, season 1 or even just seen a random episode, there will still be awesome chat about the show..because the thread is awesome..because the show is awesome..because Barney is awesome :awesome:

so yeah really..it all happens here

Let the fun begin....:woo:
    You should of done it in TSR peak time, its around 18:00-21:00. You would of got more members. But erm , its okay I guess, But erm you could of gotten more members, but erm you will still get members. (Season 5 Episode 13)

ReputationRep:
    Love the show, but is it me or has the show become a little bit dry over the past season?

Seasons 1, 2 & 3=awesome.

ReputationRep:
    the legen....wait for it........dairy Barnibus Stinson

ReputationRep:
    Definitely subscribing to this. :yep:

But, um.

had to watch the 2 latest eps on catch up once i got in from my exam... it's awesome

ReputationRep:
    LOL but erm :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    i officially LOLd
    :o: im up to date on season 5 too btw

ReputationRep:
    guys help please..i need an image that is 50x50 pixels and the maximum file size is 25kb. for the soceity application..but i cant find any that are 50x50 pixels :emo: so help lol..??

ReputationRep:
    I love this show I'm also up to date! I think season 5 is going really well, after a not so great season 4! My favourite episode of all time has to be the playbook.. awesome!

ReputationRep:
    You met my mum? :zomg:

Joking. :p:

Nice thread.

ReputationRep:
    :love:Barney!

ReputationRep:
    I would join but...

Oh well.

(Original post by Gaara)
    x

I’m sorry but my hands are tied.....oh wait........that was last night WHADDUP!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    I would join but...

Oh well.
    oh cmon IS..you know you want to:puppyeyes:...plus you kinda owe me for the pointless negging..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_m16)
    I love this show I'm also up to date! I think season 5 is going really well, after a not so great season 4! My favourite episode of all time has to be the playbook.. awesome!
    playbook was :awesome:..LOL the scubadiver...ah i salute you mr. stinson :adore:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.