Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    come one come all..from seriously hooked addicts to casual watchers, this is the official how i met your mother soceity..from special episodes that have touched you to the return of slapsgiving :zomg: its all going to happen offically here...
    I'm a massive fan of the show (im up to date on season 5 :smug: and :poke: for all you people behind on E4) and i saw that there was no soceity on tsr and i was like :zomg: there has to be one..so I took the leaad and im making one lol.. but wherever you are on the show, season 1 or even just seen a random episode, there will still be awesome chat about the show..because the thread is awesome..because the show is awesome..because Barney is awesome :awesome:

so yeah really..it all happens here

Let the fun begin....:woo:

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes to thread*

gonna be legen-hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the next word is-dary!

ReputationRep:
    Its going to be legen, wait for it I hope your not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yogity)
    *subscribes to thread*

gonna be legen-hope you're not lactose intolerant 'cause the next word is-dary!
    i officially LOLd

ReputationRep:
    My name is Rufus and that's the Trufus.

Subscribing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    come one come all..from seriously hooked addicts to casual watchers, this is the official how i met your mother soceity..from special episodes that have touched you to the return of slapsgiving :zomg: its all going to happen offically here...
    I'm a massive fan of the show (im up to date on season 5 :smug: and :poke: for all you people behind on E4) and i saw that there was no soceity on tsr and i was like :zomg: there has to be one..so I took the leaad and im making one lol.. but wherever you are on the show, season 1 or even just seen a random episode, there will still be awesome chat about the show..because the thread is awesome..because the show is awesome..because Barney is awesome :awesome:

so yeah really..it all happens here

Let the fun begin....:woo:
    You should of done it in TSR peak time, its around 18:00-21:00. You would of got more members. But erm , its okay I guess, But erm you could of gotten more members, but erm you will still get members. (Season 5 Episode 13)

ReputationRep:
    Love the show, but is it me or has the show become a little bit dry over the past season?

Seasons 1, 2 & 3=awesome.

ReputationRep:
    the legen....wait for it........dairy Barnibus Stinson

ReputationRep:
    Definitely subscribing to this. :yep:

But, um.

had to watch the 2 latest eps on catch up once i got in from my exam... it's awesome

ReputationRep:
    LOL but erm :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    i officially LOLd
    :o: im up to date on season 5 too btw

ReputationRep:
    guys help please..i need an image that is 50x50 pixels and the maximum file size is 25kb. for the soceity application..but i cant find any that are 50x50 pixels :emo: so help lol..??

ReputationRep:
    I love this show I'm also up to date! I think season 5 is going really well, after a not so great season 4! My favourite episode of all time has to be the playbook.. awesome!

ReputationRep:
    You met my mum? :zomg:

Joking. :p:

Nice thread.

ReputationRep:
    :love:Barney!

ReputationRep:
    I would join but...

Oh well.

(Original post by Gaara)
    x

I’m sorry but my hands are tied.....oh wait........that was last night WHADDUP!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    I would join but...

Oh well.
    oh cmon IS..you know you want to:puppyeyes:...plus you kinda owe me for the pointless negging..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_m16)
    I love this show I'm also up to date! I think season 5 is going really well, after a not so great season 4! My favourite episode of all time has to be the playbook.. awesome!
    playbook was :awesome:..LOL the scubadiver...ah i salute you mr. stinson :adore:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.