Turn on thread page Beta

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

New episode tonight. :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    Good episode (as always).

Meh episode more like it tbh. One of the better ones though. Why did they have to get Dr. Cameroon from House? :facepalm2: She is annoying.

ReputationRep:
    It was good, a bit more like the older ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Meh episode more like it tbh. One of the better ones though. Why did they have to get Dr. Cameroon from House? :facepalm2: She is annoying.
    You're too critical, being that critical can ruin your 'fun'.

(Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    You're too critical, being that critical can ruin your 'fun'.
    Whats so critical about what I said? I think I have mentioned previously, that I watch HIMYM out of habit rather than fun tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Whats so critical about what I said? I think I have mentioned previously, that I watch HIMYM out of habit rather than fun tbh.
    It's like you're never satisfied with shows. I saw that big bang theory thread and you were critical about that. Is there any comedies apart from friends that you like? Preferably ones that are still on.

It's like you're never satisfied with shows. I saw that big bang theory thread and you were critical about that. Is there any comedies apart from friends that you like? Preferably ones that are still on.
    I wouldn't be saying that is I was satisfied. In any case, the new season of TBBT theory all focused around Sheldon and 'Shamey' which was annoying. The latest one however was one of the best of the show imho, because it was more balanced. I like the TBBT, just the recent ones were not so good compared to the past ones.

I like Friends, but not that much. Depends on each individual episode if I like any show or not. Like TBBT as I mentioned above.

Good episode (as always).
    Agreed. :yy: They're all good, just some are better than others. Wasn't a fan of the earlier eps in season one though.

I loved the stuff at the double date. :rofl2:

I am surprised no one has watched the latest episode...

On that note, it was a pretty good one.

ReputationRep:
    I watched it, pretty funny.

ReputationRep:
    Best episode of the series so far, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    This being the Robots vs. Wrestlers one? Loved it!

"willem DEFOOOEEEE"

ReputationRep:
    Yeah this weeks was better.

Btw Jennifer Morrison from House is in a whole bunch of episodes this series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo-Amin)

"willem DEFOOOEEEE"
    I think most people in this thread are up with the american episodes rather than when they're released over here.

ReputationRep:
    I watched it but I watched it while doing other stuff. I'm going to watch it properly now and I'll post back :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo-Amin)

"willem DEFOOOEEEE"
    Yeah, I would imagine people in this thread are talking about S06E06.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serentonin)
    I think most people in this thread are up with the american episodes rather than when they're released over here.
    (Original post by TI-84)
    Yeah, I would imagine people in this thread are talking about S06E06.
    Daang. *Runs away in fear of spoilers*

ReputationRep:
    Show blows as does its fans.

Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.