The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Champagne Supernova
Hi, I've been going round the social groups since the upgrade making sure all the leaders are active and are happy with their groups. I notice you haven't spotted my previous post about this and I'm just making sure that you're still happy to lead the group? If not, you can use the transfer request button on the main group page to pass it over to anybody willing.

Thanks,
CS

I'm still very happy to..no questions about that!! :smile:
Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc
I'm still very happy to..no questions about that!! :smile:

Brilliant, thanks. :smile:
Brilliant, thanks. :smile:

Any chance you could correct the thread/soc title? :colondollar:
Original post by TuckingFypo™
Any chance you could correct the thread/soc title? :colondollar:

Which one/how would you like it? :smile:
Which one/how would you like it? :smile:

He means correcting the word societybecause it is incorrectly spelt 'Soceity' on the thread title.
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
He means correcting the word societybecause it is incorrectly spelt 'Soceity' on the thread title.

So it is. :rolleyes: I'll just do that now.
Oh my gosh...

Spoiler! The third Sparkles episode

Best episode so far this season, I think :p:
Suit up!!!

...challenge accepted :wink:
The beaver song :rofl:
Reply 369
Robin Sparkles never fails to make me lol ... hard :sexface:
There wasn't enough Barney in this week's episode. :nopity:
Reply 371
There wasn't even a mention of his challenge and he randomly stopped wearing it :sad:
Reply 372

Spoiler

Seasons 2-3 were my favourite. :sogood:

I'm sure they're aware that they've backed themselves into a corner with the narrative, so I trust the writers to know what they're doing. For me, it's gotten to that stage where I don't even care how Ted met his wife. It's just good TV. :coma:
Seasons 2-3 were my favourite. :sogood:

I'm sure they're aware that they've backed themselves into a corner with the narrative, so I trust the writers to know what they're doing. For me, it's gotten to that stage where I don't even care how Ted met his wife. It's just good TV. :coma:
:ditto: I really don't care. I just love waking up oon tuesday knowing this is going to come on. I'm happy i'm one of those people that can watch ANY episode and be able to fully enjoy it.
Mainly posting to bump the thread, but also to say that I'm about to watch this week's episode. :ninja:
Watching this weeks episode yesterday morning and...

"Awwww MAN!"

Best episode of the season so far tbh, i found it hilarious, especially "the blitz"(Hurley from lost)...
THE GENTLEMAN :hat:
THE GENTLEMAN :hat:

Watching it again now it was so awesome...
Blitz...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending