Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... Watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    I know a few people who like 30 Rock, but those people all rate Arrested Development at the top of all. I have not met one person out of about 20 people who says Arrested Development isn't in their top 3 favourite shows. Watch it, now, before that.
    after exams, after exams! :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe i just found this page!
    look what i found....
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Premium-Su...#ht_1011wt_905

ReputationRep:
    Don't think anyone's mentioned it but there will be a season 8- NOW THAT'S JUST SIMPLY TAKING THE PISS.

The show has seriously gone downhill since S3 tbh. Anyways S7 starts on 19th of sept so ~3 weeks. Not really looking forward to it if im honest.

I need to find another show- might try Arrested Development.

ReputationRep:
    sorry to say, i am finding the new himym episodes boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Don't think anyone's mentioned it but there will be a season 8- NOW THAT'S JUST SIMPLY TAKING THE PISS.

The show has seriously gone downhill since S3 tbh. Anyways S7 starts on 19th of sept so ~3 weeks. Not really looking forward to it if im honest.

I need to find another show- might try Arrested Development.
    Arrested Development is fantastic, really fantastic and it doesn't out stay it's welcome.

As for HIMYM :facepalm2: What the hell are they playing at. This should have finished season 4, maybe 5 at the absolute latest.

I watch it more out of habit than enjoyment now and they have *******ised Barneys character to such an extent that he is starting to annoy me.
    Robin is completely superfluous to anything now.
    The only person any good is Marshall.

HIMYM was always a good sitcom because it was a bit more complicated than your average dross. It was more nuanced and intelligent like Scrubs and Frasier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConnorB)
    Can't believe i just found this page!
    look what i found....
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Premium-Su...#ht_1011wt_905
    that is incredible

may have to invest in a pair lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I'm only watching HIMYM now to see who the frickin' mother is...if they drag it out until the end of series 8 I'm not going to be impressed

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has been impatient and seen the ending of Season 6?!
    What a Bombshell!!! I shan't say anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConnorB)
    If anyone has been impatient and seen the ending of Season 6?!
    What a Bombshell!!! I shan't say anymore
    Haha I watched this ages ago, didn't realise people actually waited for the UK airings :zomg:

It is a big bombshell, not the one I was hoping for though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dirtyoldriver)
    Haha I watched this ages ago, didn't realise people actually waited for the UK airings :zomg:

It is a big bombshell, not the one I was hoping for though!
    haha, yes the UK airings delay are an utter joke! I don't know... there has to be so much more than what we were shown! :P

ReputationRep:
    I watched the S6 finale so long ago that I can't remember what the bombshell even was! And yes, HIMYM has completely lost its way now, it's as if they've forgotten the main plot and are drifting into nothingness.

ReputationRep:
    HIMYM was awesome, well it still is a tiny bit, and thats just because of Barney. They've dragged it out far too long, when will they reveal who the mother is? :/ On the otherhand, i don't want it to end...ever! No more Barney. Oh, i can't bear the thought. :'(

Suitjamas are brilliant! I already know what i want for christmas now.

ReputationRep:
    Please be serious, Barney stopped being awesome in season 4......Marshall is the only character that deserves the awesome label

HIMYM has lost its way for sure....such a shame they ruined it by dragging it on for soo long. Dont even think ill watch S7 as i know the mother won't be revealed

It's planned to go on for another two seasons, I believe.

I'm not fussed, I still like watching it. It's not solely about establishing the mother anymore, atleast I don't think so. The last couple of seasons have been good emotionally what with Marshall's dad and the like.

ReputationRep:
    HIMYM was awesome, well it still is a tiny bit, and thats just because of Barney. They've dragged it out far too long, when will they reveal who the mother is? :/ On the otherhand, i don't want it to end...ever! No more Barney. Oh, i can't bear the thought. :'(

Suitjamas are brilliant! I already know what i want for christmas now.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!
    Have all the seasons on dvd :love:

ReputationRep:
    One of my favourite shows.

Just finished re-watching all of them today, in fact; it's so sad when Marshall's dad dies and when Barney sees Nora eating brunch with her parents! :c

ReputationRep:
    It's not as good as the earlier series but I still enjoying watching it, and I still find Barney pretty hilarious

I started watching Arrested Development a few weeks ago, it's good.

ReputationRep:
    OMG i need those suitjamas :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend banned me from those suitjamas before I could even ask :rofl2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.