Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... Watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody bought the Bro Code? It is one of the most awesome books I have ever read! Just a pity it isn't longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Has anybody bought the Bro Code? It is one of the most awesome books I have ever read! Just a pity it isn't longer.
    You bought it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?wz5jlmgly2x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    You bought it?

http://www.mediafire.com/?wz5jlmgly2x
    I like having hard copies of books, even if they do take up a ridiculous amount of space.

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoy HIMYM, I started watching it a bit on E4, then watched all the episodes on the net in the space of about 3 days.

It's certainly better than most of the other American programs, especially Friends which it has been compared to alot. I actually think it's more like Coupling than Friends, maybe not in style of comedy, but in the writing and the way the story lines can spread out and intertwine a bit.

I also like that they are doing a bit of a scrubs in finding some good unknown-ish bands and having their music in the episodes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    I really enjoy HIMYM, I started watching it a bit on E4, then watched all the episodes on the net in the space of about 3 days.

It's certainly better than most of the other American programs, especially Friends which it has been compared to alot. I actually think it's more like Coupling than Friends, maybe not in style of comedy, but in the writing and the way the story lines can spread out and intertwine a bit.

I also like that they are doing a bit of a scrubs in finding some good unknown-ish bands and having their music in the episodes.

:yy: welcome to the group, make sure you subscribe to ze thread..

ReputationRep:
    OOOOMMMGGGG there's a HIMYM thread?!?! :awesome:

My and a couple of my firends and a bit of an obsession. Up to date, but where was this weeks episode? I hate it when they have a break for a week it feels like something is missing from my life.

ReputationRep:
    'Lets go to the mall'- my old ringtone and i say it proudly.
    Simply..Legen...wait for it....wait for it..wiil you bloody wait....dary.

ReputationRep:
    What up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireythepinkfairy)
    OOOOMMMGGGG there's a HIMYM thread?!?! :awesome:

My and a couple of my firends and a bit of an obsession. Up to date, but where was this weeks episode? I hate it when they have a break for a week it feels like something is missing from my life.
    yess...created by yours truly for the benefit of fans like you:smug:

yeah i know its frusttrating but to be fair big bang theory makes some of it go away.. theres one tomz though..

ReputationRep:
    Now this is a thread I've been looking for. Been watching HIMYM for about a year now. Totally love the show, even though S05 has been abit so-so.

ReputationRep:
    How did I miss this thread?
    /subscribed.

I'm up to date American. Last weeks episode (in America) was awesome. I think I'll have to play the Robin Sherbosky (how the hell do you spell that?!) drinking game sometime. And get wasted.

ReputationRep:
    omg guys you have to see the latest episode...'perfect weak'..........its ******* hilarious...watch out for 'cuk poo' you willbe :rofl: :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    Loved this weeks episode. The perfect week. Barney Stinson - What a legend.

ReputationRep:
    almost caught up to US pace, i'm about 2 or 3 episodes behind now.

Just commenting on S5 - Playbook is easily one of the funniest episodes in the whole series xD its hilarious

ReputationRep:
    I think I might just have to name my child Cook Poo.

ReputationRep:
    "I have a take out for Cuk Pu. A number two for Cuk Pu?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    "I have a take out for Cuk Pu. A number two for Cuk Pu?"
    *here*

ReputationRep:
    absolute LOLage guys..and i loved her little 'here'

(Original post by jonjon123)
    *here*
    What a stupid name

New episode was bloody awesome :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jax0509)
    What a stupid name

New episode was bloody awesome :yep:
    I know. The end was the most awesomest part.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.