Turn on thread page Beta

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dirtyoldriver)
    Waaaaarghhh!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    This is awesome. I guess it'll be pretty obvious upon the baby being born who's it is :mmm: it's definitely going to be an interesting one to see how it develops. Seriously wasn't expecting that, though my boyfriend was like 'uhh DURR it was SOO OBVIOUS'
    The latest episode's response to that spoiler saddens me.

(Original post by Tam_Diman)
    x
    spoilers please

ReputationRep:
    Lol, are you sure your not just getting fat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    well, your breasts haven't got bigger!
    :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I love watching Robin and Barney together, I think the 'you're not pregnant' came too soon, they should have allowed more time for discussion/speculation.

Now WTF was that about :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Now WTF was that about :nothing:
    Are you watching on tv or elsewhere?

ReputationRep:
    Great episode!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    poor robin

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for bringing up and old thread but I started watching how I met your mother a few weeks ago.

I'm now on the fifth season. Loving Barney and love him with Robin. I'm really annoyed they broke up so randomly so soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beebumble)
    Sorry for bringing up and old thread but I started watching how I met your mother a few weeks ago.

I'm now on the fifth season. Loving Barney and love him with Robin. I'm really annoyed they broke up so randomly so soon.
    Once I'd discovered it (my maths teacher kept bringing up quotes from Legendaddy) I watched all the episodes in a couple of weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Contrad!ction.)
    Once I'd discovered it (my maths teacher kept bringing up quotes from Legendaddy) I watched all the episodes in a couple of weeks
    That's what I've been doing. Had already seen a few episodes on E4 and thought might as well watch a couple online and am now hooked! It's become my ultimate procrastination tool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beebumble)
    That's what I've been doing. Had already seen a few episodes on E4 and thought might as well watch a couple online and am now hooked! It's become my ultimate procrastination tool.
    I try to use it to aid my revision as it prevents me from clicking everything.

Doesn't work though. :nah:

AND STILL NOTHING FROM ESSEX/SUSSEX? Bloody hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Contrad!ction.)
    I try to use it to aid my revision as it prevents me from clicking everything.

Doesn't work though. :nah:

AND STILL NOTHING FROM ESSEX/SUSSEX? Bloody hell.
    Nope Essex said they'll get back to me within two weeks it's been six now! I'm trying to get myself psyched up for Bangor in case I get a rejection from both.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to be back at uni this weekend and watch the new episode! Season 7 has been good so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Can't wait to be back at uni this weekend and watch the new episode! Season 7 has been good so far.
    just watched it, its good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    just watched it, its good!
    Awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Really not enjoying the show at all these days. The plot and writing is just so mundane and predictable IMO. I thought Ted was the main character but there's been barely any focus on him since he broke up with Zoey...

(Original post by Karma Charger)
    Really not enjoying the show at all these days. The plot and writing is just so mundane and predictable IMO. I thought Ted was the main character but there's been barely any focus on him since he broke up with Zoey...
    Tbh the whole Ted thing was getting boring, I like the way that they have switched to having the others as a more vocal stand point, the most recent episode was quite good I thought... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I just love seeing Kal Penn on the screen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    Tbh the whole Ted thing was getting boring, I like the way that they have switched to having the others as a more vocal stand point, the most recent episode was quite good I thought... :yes:
    Tbh I have always thought Ted was the worst character on the show and he really bugged me but now that he is not the focal point I find that the other characters are becoming more annoying. It is not like Friends were they were all equally the main characters, in this Ted has always been the main character with the rest supporting, so they were all slight caricatures. Now there is just too much of each character about, showcasing how repetitive they are :sad:

(Original post by d_aan)
    I just love seeing Kal Penn on the screen!
    I think he has been absolutely terrible tbh. He has now comedic timing, no decent lines and his acting looks incredibly phoned in and like he needs a payday now that his job in the White House has bombed.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.