Turn on thread page Beta

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    :suith: How I Met Your Mother!

There are so many favourite bits for me to choose from the series that I just can't pick one. Perhaps it would have to be when they all discover Robin used to be a pop star - "lets go to the mall"

ReputationRep:
    Unless an amazingly cool ending comes about linking the events of the last few series together then I am done.

I will always re watch the first 5 series over and over again over a lazy weekend. Unless something major happens then after seeing 6/7/8 once
    I won't be watching them again.

There is supposed to be 8 seasons but the 7th season has ended with him running of with some old girl. Victoria can't be the mother so the only thing I can think is the writer is trying to drag it out for more money.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if this happened:

Then Ted tells his children they're adopted, the end.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThaChronic)

Then Ted tells his children they're adopted, the end.
    Haha! What a great idea for the ending xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bibs_x)
    Haha! What a great idea for the ending xD
    I wouldn't be shocked to hear I was adopted, I would actually be happy knowing I'm not biologically related to the douchebag formerly known as Ted Moseby.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the last episodes, put it off for a while. Quinn :sexface: > Robin, the ending annoyed me.

Show needs to end already.

ReputationRep:
    Show is so addicting yet frustrating at the same time. I want it to end to find out who the mother is but i dont want it to end either because its so entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafan)
    Show is so addicting yet frustrating at the same time. I want it to end to find out who the mother is but i dont want it to end either because its so entertaining.
    I have this feeling we'll get someone really unexpected as the mother...

ReputationRep:
    Only started watching it, on the first season and its looking greatt! ! Really funny!:O

ReputationRep:
    Would be great if Lily was the mother, they'd probably have to kill off Marshall though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joluk)
    Would be great if Lily was the mother, they'd probably have to kill off Marshall though
    http://i.imgur.com/ivWDy.png

I originally thought was 'Gouda' was a sexual term in spanish or something :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Cat funeral, cat funeraaaal (it was an accident, and not entirely my fault) meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Marshall is so funny :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    The Mother is Barney's sister.
    Barney Marries Robin.
    The end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Cat funeral, cat funeraaaal (it was an accident, and not entirely my fault) meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Marshall is so funny :mmm:
    I can't help thinking of Smelly Cat when I see that though! xD

ReputationRep:
    Barney Marries Robin.
    The end.
    Barney has a sister? lolwut

If this happened I would rage so hard.

ReputationRep:
    Barney Marries Robin.
    The end.
    I'm sceptical about the barney's sister theory - I don't think it's co-incidental enough. Considering the whole series focuses around things tying together to create the perfect moment, to have one of the group's relative be the mother is just too easy and wouldn't need this whole back story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dirtyoldriver)
    I'm sceptical about the barney's sister theory - I don't think it's co-incidental enough. Considering the whole series focuses around things tying together to create the perfect moment, to have one of the group's relative be the mother is just too easy and wouldn't need this whole back story.
    Don't forget it's Schmosby, the world's best storyteller.

ReputationRep:
    Probably...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.