Turn on thread page Beta

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    Talking of Gouda...

ReputationRep:
    So Barney does end up marrying robin as everyone said. I actually would have preferred Quin.

ReputationRep:
    Have you met ted?

ReputationRep:
    So who saw the two part finale? And reactions to robin marrying barney? Season 8 will most likely be the last.

ReputationRep:
    You know what would be awesome? A continuous stream of the episodes in the order they were aired. Oh wait!

http://www.justin.tv/wdbi1

Sometimes it gets taken down, but never for more than an hour or so. Thank me later and enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Yayy i LOVE HIMYM.

Woooooooooo cant beloieve i just found this thread!

ReputationRep:
    So who watched the season 7 finale?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafan)
    So who watched the season 7 finale?
    No but after reading that I HAD to wiki it! Bloody Hell! Was not expecting that!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E10i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HullTiger1991)
    No but after reading that I HAD to wiki it! Bloody Hell! Was not expecting that!

Indeed, i was actually sure it would be quin and then out of nowhere its robin. TBH thats who everyone thought it would be.

Seaon 8 should be good and could be the last.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafan)
    Indeed, i was actually sure it would be quin and then out of nowhere its robin. TBH thats who everyone thought it would be.

Seaon 8 should be good and could be the last.
    I know I haven't seen the episode yet but just thought wow!

The kids are about 15/16 in 2030 so must be conceived around 2013/15 so next year may be the end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HullTiger1991)
    I know I haven't seen the episode yet but just thought wow!

The kids are about 15/16 in 2030 so must be conceived around 2013/15 so next year may be the end!

The producers said that season 8 or 9 would definitely be the last. They also confirmed Victoria is not the mother.

ReputationRep:
    Just doing a drive-by "Oh my gosh yes HIMYM is the greatest TV show ever or just greatest thing ever to exist ever". Okay good.

ReputationRep:
    Too many spoilers

I love this showwww
    Only recently started watching it but its greatt, I love everyone although anyone else find ted annonyin amd unfunny

I'm watchin on e4 wat season is that? Last one I've seen is quintervention episode

So wat happens next spoilers needed!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by printergirl)
    Too many spoilers

I love this showwww
    Only recently started watching it but its greatt, I love everyone although anyone else find ted annonyin amd unfunny

I'm watchin on e4 wat season is that? Last one I've seen is quintervention episode

Barney proposes to quin but we see that he ends up marrying robin. Ted runs away with Victoria who leaves her husband at the altar. Lilly gives birth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by printergirl)
    Too many spoilers

I love this showwww

The Broath (the episode with the Quinntervention) is the 19th episode of season 7, the latest season. It aired in American in February.

Man, E4 is behind. I watched season 7 (and the end of season 6 since I got into the show around that time) live. I wouldn't be able to wait for it to air on TV here.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Just blazed through season 7 over the last few days. I don't want to slate the show but I'm kind of glad this was the penultimate season:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although now we have an idea who the mother is, I did sort of hope it would be Robin as I thought they made a better couple than Barney. I just much preferred seeing Barney as the ultimate bachelor, that's what made him so funny. Even when he got into a relationship with the stripper, his character just got less enjoyable to watch because there was no more of his legendary antics like getting with random girls, coming out with outrageous "true stories", and just being awesome. I miss the old Barney

I really don't think they can keep the show going past season 8, it's reached its end. Otherwise they'll find Ted some other way to fall in love with Robin again :rolleyes:. It's provided plenty of laughs though, and it's certainly up there for me as one of the best sitcoms in the last few years

ReputationRep:
    Best Sitcom since Friends ended, nuff said. There'll be a 9th season.

ReputationRep:
    There's still like a 2/3 years to go before Ted has a kid so I'm hoping at least 2 more seasons!

I've been on a HIMYM blitz for the past month and have loved EVERY second of it :love: It is legen-wait for it-dary!

But Barney and Robin? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    But Barney and Robin? :eek3:
    Innit. I hate that plot. It should have been barney & Nora, I thought they were a great couple... :facepalm:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.