Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... Watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    You can watch all the new episodes on Cucirca.com, they get uploaded pretty much on the night they air in the US.

ReputationRep:
    Do people still watch this show? It's not something I look forward to every week (or whenever it comes on) anymore tbh

Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch it, but it's not the same anymore :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I watch it because I have to not because I want to :yep:

ReputationRep:
    After so many seasons i just have to know who the mother is i can't just give up when its so close

ReputationRep:
    :woohoo: Just found out next season is going to be the end of this show. Late to the party I know but, dgaf about HIMYM anymore tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    :woohoo: Just found out next season is going to be the end of this show. Late to the party I know but, dgaf about HIMYM anymore tbh.
    Really? i might start watching again then :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tokyoround)
    Really? i might start watching again then :holmes:
    Don't bother, it's still terrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mess.)
    don't bother, it's still terrible.

posted from tsr mobile
    we must know who the mother is though mess! After so many seasons and teases this is all we have to look forward to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    After so many seasons i just have to know who the mother is i can't just give up when its so close
    Pretty much this! I think there's only 3 episodes to go so I really hope we find out at the end of this season and don't have to suffer through another one.

Saying that, there have been a few flashes of old good himym in this series. It's just a shame it's mostly terrible and filler episodes that don't really have a point.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the only reason i'll go back to watching is just to finally know who the mother is. They cockteased us with the yellow umbrella etc. I just wish they had told us back when the show was still good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oziris)
    Pretty much this! I think there's only 3 episodes to go so I really hope we find out at the end of this season and don't have to suffer through another one.

Saying that, there have been a few flashes of old good himym in this series. It's just a shame it's mostly terrible and filler episodes that don't really have a point.
    A few episodes but too many poor ones this season.

I still wish it was Victoria. Ted you idiot it should have been VICTORIA!

ReputationRep:

Mother won't be revealed until next season.

ReputationRep:
    A few episodes but too many poor ones this season.

I still wish it was Victoria. Ted you idiot it should have been VICTORIA!
    I thought it might have been at first, it would make sense for her to take economics to help out with her cake business. To be fair though I'm not too bothered because she got a little annoying (like nearly everyone else) this season.

(Original post by 419)
    Mother won't be revealed until next season.
    I have a horrible feeling you may be right, they will say he saw her for the first time in the last episode then there'll be lots more episodes between them actually meeting properly.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it might have been at first, it would make sense for her to take economics to help out with her cake business. To be fair though I'm not too bothered because she got a little annoying (like nearly everyone else) this season.

I have a horrible feeling you may be right, they will say he saw her for the first time in the last episode then there'll be lots more episodes between them actually meeting properly.
    Victoria should have been the one. She was the one. It was annoying but Robin was the problem. I don't like Robin anymore. I just hope when we do find out about the mother it won't just be like bam heres your mother done.

ReputationRep:
    Victoria should have been the one. She was the one. It was annoying but Robin was the problem. I don't like Robin anymore. I just hope when we do find out about the mother it won't just be like bam heres your mother done.
    She was the best one out of all the girls Ted has dated and seemed to be the one which was most likely to be the mother, they should have just got on with it at the beginning of this season then just built on their relationship but I guess it would have been difficult to say "and that's how I met your mother 4 years ago and could have saved you all of the story inbetween"

I don't mind Robin, her and Barney are the only 2 tolerable main characters which is a shame because they used to all have their good points...except Lilly.

ReputationRep:
    She was the best one out of all the girls Ted has dated and seemed to be the one which was most likely to be the mother, they should have just got on with it at the beginning of this season then just built on their relationship but I guess it would have been difficult to say "and that's how I met your mother 4 years ago and could have saved you all of the story inbetween"

I don't mind Robin, her and Barney are the only 2 tolerable main characters which is a shame because they used to all have their good points...except Lilly.
    Yeah it would have been odd to say oh yeah just ended up with Victoria all the other crap that happened isn't really relevant :laugh:

Could you imagine if it turned out Ted was like Bisexual and that there is no mother

ReputationRep:
    I think people are too harsh, by the standards of season 1-4 (some of the best sitcom on TV ever) it's poor but compared to everything else it's still pretty good.

I think the show needs to go back to Ted more often. I've not liked Robin since she had a haircut in season 5 (even hotter in the final Andromeda episode), Lily has gone flat and they need to let Jason Segal have a crack at the script because his character has just become some childish type. Barney is still a god and Ted is still cool.

I loved Victoria in season 1 but the last season she was poorly written (none of that enthusiasm and energy). I do agree though, she should have been the one.

ReputationRep:
    That was a very weird episode.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting episode, good twist.

ReputationRep:
    Who caught the Leon references?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.