Turn on thread page Beta

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    Poor Henrietta!

That pig was so cute.

And I loved Barney's history of hot girl professions. It was so funny.

ReputationRep:
    I am really wanting some suitjama's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_lidi)
    I am really wanting some suitjama's
    I actually tried finding them :o: but could only see them on the catwalk, Armani I think.

ReputationRep:
    Well a night gown will have to do

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone ever followed any of Barneys 'advice' in real life?

I once 'Lemon Law'd' a girl because she came on a date without any money. I even gave her the voucher from the Bro Code as I used to carry one round in my wallet for amusement purposes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)

I once 'Lemon Law'd' a girl because she came on a date without any money. I even gave her the voucher from the Bro Code as I used to carry one round in my wallet for amusement purposes.
    What happens in lemon law?

Can't remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mist786)
    What happens in lemon law?

Can't remember
    It is when you have 5 minutes at the beginning of a first date to decide if you want to commit to a whole date or just leave there and then.

ReputationRep:

No way!! how did she react? I would probably just laugh if someone lemon law'd me!!

edit: oh me and my guy friend used to be wingman and woman on nights out! "Hi, have you met *insert name here*"
    it worked a couple of times! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    No way!! how did she react? I would probably just laugh if someone lemon law'd me!!
    She literally had this face :lolwut: but I had left before she could react properly as I was too annoyed at the cheek of her. I would of paid anyway but coming out under the assumption that she doesn't need a penny (or her card I might add) just enraged me and if I had of stayed I would of just ended up arguing with her :p:
    I never spoke to her again though, so I haven't got a clue what she said about me, I can imagine though :rofl:

Edit to your edit: We used to try that a few times and it did work weirdly enough, my friend used to tell people I was some kind of famous sports star as well.
    We did 'suit up' one night just for the sake of it as well. 3 lads and four girls all in suits for no reason other than Barney telling us to!

ReputationRep:
    She literally had this face :lolwut: but I had left before she could react properly as I was too annoyed at the cheek of her. I would of paid anyway but coming out under the assumption that she doesn't need a penny (or her card I might add) just enraged me and if I had of stayed I would of just ended up arguing with her :p:
    I never spoke to her again though, so I haven't got a clue what she said about me, I can imagine though :rofl:

Edit to your edit: We used to try that a few times and it did work weirdly enough, my friend used to tell people I was some kind of famous sports star as well.
    We did 'suit up' one night just for the sake of it as well. 3 lads and four girls all in suits for no reason other than Barney telling us to!
    Epic on both counts haha

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching the most recent ep. Decent episode and Jennifer Lopez was looking horrificly attractive
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Not seen this weeks episode yet. But I've played wingman for one of my mates.
    When I was in South Africa on a rugby tour, our hosts took us out to a night club and my mate was just sat on one of the sofas drinking. So I told him to get to follow me, tapped some lass on the shoulder and went "haaaave you met louis?" and he was in there. Sorted.
    I also follow the bro code:
    "No sex with a bro's ex".

ReputationRep:
    'Of course' didnt captivate me as much..it was all goooey and romantic.. but still a good watch.. although........................ ..........................
    i said a bang bang.. a bangety bang i said a bang bang bangety bang.. lol..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    i said a bang bang.. a bangety bang i said a bang bang bangety bang.. lol..
    That was stuck in my head for hours!!

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't this an official society yet :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Why isn't this an official society yet :bawling:
    i sent in an application soon after i made the thread but havent got a reply yet..i dont think they want it to be a soceity..

ReputationRep:
    I finished 4 seasons in just under 2 weeks, go me :woo: haha

ReputationRep:
    Ah this is awesome. Favourite show evar.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I have to wait an extra week for the next episode....well pissed off.
    The last episode was awesome I'm still singing "bang bang bangity bang" now, could have something to do with watching Family guy too.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.