Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society... Watch

• View Poll Results: who have been your favourite extras in season funf(thats 5 btw)
    Lilly's stripper lookalike :coma:
    19.25%
    mabel the barrel...:moon: memories
    9.81%
    Shinya, the random dude in robin 101
    9.43%
    The real sexless inkeeper(the fat ugly woman)
    5.28%
    Phil,the downstairs neighbour of Barney..12B from the bagpipes episode
    3.02%
    the Scuba diver
    15.47%
    The legend that is lilly's dad..in a toy making way not a abandoning father way
    7.17%
    Maggie the fittie in 'the window'
    6.79%
    Captain underpants, aka Don (robins newspartner)
    11.70%
    Jenkins
    15.09%
    The fat kid who initiates 'but umm' in Jenkins
    16.23%
    Cuk poo..ahahaha
    18.87%
    Everyone involved in the musical in 'Girls Vs Suits'
    36.98%

ReputationRep:
    Why wasn't it on, again? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BryonieIV)
    Why wasn't it on, again? :confused:
    I'm not to sure but Two and a Half Men wasn't on either, so it might of had something to do with some sort of charity or sporting event on CBS.

It's because American shows have the spread their episode count over a certain number of weeks which is higher than the amount of episodes in a season so they usually have 1 long hiatus which lasts several weeks and then usually skip a week or two here and there while repeats of the show are aired instead. About the only American shows I know which doesn't skip episodes are 24 and lost (but only this season). Luckily it's back next week

ReputationRep:
    subscribe

"where the possible meets the impossible or what i call...the possimpleble"

hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Season 5 continuation airs tomorrow. Barneeeeeyyyy :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    So far im on season 2 episode 14 or so, still i can't watch more than one episode, but it growing on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaseley)
    subscribe

"where the possible meets the impossible or what i call...the possimpleble"

hahahaha
    glad to have you on board lol.. ahd yep that is a legendary quote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    So far im on season 2 episode 14 or so, still i can't watch more than one episode, but it growing on me.
    megavideo lol???

but yh its awesome isnt it..subscribe samooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    megavideo lol???

megavideo is very annoying =( but E4 works ok

another quote "i used to be sad, but then i stopped being sad, and started being awesome again...true story"
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    megavideo lol???

Nope i have all season 1-5 on my PC :ninja:, 1 episode is my tolerance level :p:

Does this thread discuss it at UK pace? Because I'm basically one episode behind on season 5. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    Does this thread discuss it at UK pace? Because I'm basically one episode behind on season 5. :nothing:
    nah..i think the majority of the people in here watch it online when a new episode comes out..

ReputationRep:
    nah..i think the majority of the people in here watch it online when a new episode comes out..
    Yup. I can't wait for tommorw one.

ReputationRep:
    new episode is upp.. and its quite the awesome..
    i too must say never has a bad picture :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still not really enjoying the latest season It just feels like all the characters have kind of became a parody of themselves (Lilly and Marshall have been really poor this season) and it has now descended into generic sitcom

It had a run of about 3/4 good episodes but like I said at the end of last season, this season should of been either the last or the penultimate at the most. My favourite show being ruined so soon after Scrubs as well.

ReputationRep:
    This is not the last season is it?

ReputationRep:
    I thought this weeks was okay. But not the best in the series. Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap has to win that award. This isn't the last in the series is it? I don't want the series to be over! Everything's bloody finishing up for the season now (American Dad)! Or taking another month long break (House)! Dammit, I want my American TV!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    This is not the last season is it?
    Nopes it has been renewed for a minimum of two I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    I thought this weeks was okay. But not the best in the series. Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap has to win that award. This isn't the last in the series is it? I don't want the series to be over! Everything's bloody finishing up for the season now (American Dad)! Or taking another month long break (House)! Dammit, I want my American TV!
    South Park is just starting this season. It already aired the first episode, just in case you’re in to South Park.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    South Park is just starting this season. It already aired the first episode, just in case you’re in to South Park.
    Yeah, I've got South Park, but that's about the only thing that'll be left soon. But my internet usage is gonna look suspicious when everything starts up again!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.