Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

So I'm applying to some Universities in Ireland and using CAO obv. lol. but I'm a bit confused about where to send my qualification certificates. DO I send them to Trinity College or to the CAO HQ?? And do I send my GCSE ones too??

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'd like this answered to, I have also applied which unis have you applied for? I put trinity, UCD, Galway and Cork.....

Haha and your UCAS application is so similar to mine AAAB 5 A*s at GCSE, Durham, St Andrews and Oxford plus 2 of the same A-levels... that is hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hardy_4_paws)
    I'd like this answered to, I have also applied which unis have you applied for? I put trinity, UCD, Galway and Cork.....

Haha and your UCAS application is so similar to mine AAAB 5 A*s at GCSE, Durham, St Andrews and Oxford plus 2 of the same A-levels... that is hilarious!
    Hi. I PM'd a girl on one of the other CAO threads and she said that you send both GCSE and AS to CAO. OK??

btw, what college at oxord did you apply to??

ReputationRep:
    Worcester, what subject did you apply for? I'm a geographer

ReputationRep:
    Worcester, what subject did you apply for? I'm a geographer
    OMG. You're going to laugh. I'm a Geographer too.
    Ha!!

ReputationRep:
    That's hilarious! So what course did you apply for at Trinity? I went for Geography & Economics. Did you apply anywhere else in Ireland?

ReputationRep:
    That's hilarious! So what course did you apply for at Trinity? I went for Geography & Economics. Did you apply anywhere else in Ireland?
    No, Trinity was the only one I applied to and I applied to Geography and Psychology and Geography and Philosophy. Hoping to get the first one though.
    Btw. Did you hear anything about ST. Andrew's?? Like when they normally give offers??

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything yet not from them or Durham, (your so lucky to have a durham offer when did you hear from them?) I imagine we'll here end of feb beginning of March as the deadline has only just passed and they said you wouldn't hear until after the deadline. Where is your top choice to study?

ReputationRep:
    I got my Durham offer while I was over at Oxford for interview.... so about 8th Dec.
    atm Durham is my first choice because, for me, the course is almost perfect. Then my insurance will probably be Queen's because the St Andrew's offer is usually arounf AAB so doesn't really leave much room for any mistakes
    But we shall see. Wbu??

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know, either Durham or St Andrews but I need to visit both and get offers before I can decide that! I'm quite worried that I won't get offers from either as its quite late in the cycle now! But I might take a gap year if I don't get into either and reapply next year. There seem to be quite a few geog applicants who have already heard from Durham have you visited yet?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I visited back in September at their last Geography Open day. I was lovely. I stayed over and looked round the town. It was so beautiful and quaint and Romantc and just perfect. They've now invited me to a College/Uni open day in March and I might go because I applied to University College but was moved to St Cuthbert's Society. So I'd like to see it. Also, it's the day before the St Andrew's open day so I could go to St. Andrew's and the train it down to Durham stay over and go to both that's if St. A's give me an offer.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, you could email them I guess and just say that you want to know what's happened your application coz loads of people have already heard.

ReputationRep:
    Bleh, I applied through CAO last year, any questions, feel free to PM me...

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.