Turn on thread page Beta

is there such thing as eye sex? watch

ReputationRep:
    what is it? is there such a thing? how do one do it? :eek3:

its just that recently ive started doing this with a guy whom i really really like and have deep feelings for and like every time we link each other up we don't say much we dont even get physical like hug or anything since we had ups and downs previously but all we do is just stare in to each others eyes and like my mind drifts of and i become so oblivious and so does he............i dont even know what is happening is this us having eye se or is it just us being stupid?

ReputationRep:
    no there isnt

ReputationRep:
    Skull ****ing through the eye socket? I wouldn't recommend it, but then tbh I haven't tried it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CKin2U)
    no there isnt
    There is now. :love:

Hey, long time. :p:

:hugs:

OP, I doubt it. :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but I was on the bus the other day, and the woman a few rows down from me yawned. The stranger next to her subsequently decided to put his finger in her gaping mouth and yell, in a high pitched voice that turned heads, "MOUTH RAPE". :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    you bieng stupid for sure.

(Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    Skull ****ing through the eye socket? I wouldn't recommend it, but then tbh I haven't tried it.
    I've conducted a thorough simulation, and I can say with utmost certainty that it is ridiculously painful for the receiver. Also blinding.

ReputationRep:
    haha! Oh my I've never had eye sex :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like he's on weed and you sound like you have mental problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    There is now. :love:

Hey, long time. :p:

:hugs:

OP, I doubt it. :curious:
    lool! I know =) Hope you've been okay =) x

ReputationRep:
    At 57 seconds:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    I've conducted a thorough simulation, and I can say with utmost certainty that it is ridiculously painful for the receiver. Also blinding.
    well, i believe that masturbation does make you blind, so this takes it to the next level, blind and in pain

OP no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Nope, but I was on the bus the other day, and the woman a few rows down from me yawned. The stranger next to her subsequently decided to put his finger in her gaping mouth and yell, in a high pitched voice that turned heads, "MOUTH RAPE". :mmm:
    Actually, Russell Howard actually says "Yawn rape", actually.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    were one hour and 43 minutes into this day but i doubt any other thread in the rest of today could top this wierd ****.

ReputationRep:
    Euuuurgh jesus just had a horrible thought of two eyeballs squeaking together EWWWW I HATE EYES!

Damn you OP :mad:

edit: and for an actual response, no that just sounds bizarre. I like the guy that said he's on weed and you're odd.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by maxfire)
    sig too far..but very funny..

(Original post by Ruthi-SH)
    well, i believe that masturbation does make you blind, so this takes it to the next level, blind and in pain

OP no
    Let me ask you this. You're in an LDR, so certain things are bound to happen.

How is your vision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    Dammit, too late on that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Actually, Russell Howard actually says "Yawn rape", actually.

:p:
    :mmm:
    I knew my friend did not make that up on his own :p:

ReputationRep:
    You don't know how much I want to post a picture of a guy cumming in a girl's eye, but I'll probably get perma-banned.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.