Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Why do some of you wear ridiculously short skirts? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On my commute back from work today (at stupid-o'clock on a Friday I know) there were a group of three girls who walked into the station, all wearing quite short skirts. Well, two of them were quite short, but for one of them it was like "Whoa! Far too much information!!!"

So...girls...why do (some of) you do it?

ReputationRep:
    I don't.

Though, I'm guessing for attention?

ReputationRep:
    They don't have lynx pulling power for women so they have to try other things. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Are you gay or something?

ReputationRep:
    Because they think they look good in them and enjoy the attention they get when they walk past a building site? Who knows?

ReputationRep:
    To seek social approval and admiration in the form of glaring/staring eyes. Guys will stare alright but she won't be their first choice as wife-material

ReputationRep:
    To entice men like you who take notice.

ReputationRep:
    I like! How much?!

ReputationRep:
    Because they want attention. They are desperate, 90% of the time.

Attention attention attention, me thinks.

I don't do it and I don't plan to do it either. 'Shortest' skirts I've worn are just below my knees.

ReputationRep:
    Well I usually wear skirts/dresses, and I chose my clothes not for other people's approval. I'm not sure if you would consider them to be too short or whatever but I wear them because I like them and have a certain style. If something is too short I usually wear tights or leggings beneath it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't plan to either, makes you look desperate.

ReputationRep:
    To make mods on TSR start threads about them.

To give 12 year olds hardons.

ReputationRep:
    To get sex.

ReputationRep:
    For attention - not my attention though!! - doesnt tickle my fancy

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't care why they do it, as long as they do do it...the shorter the better :p:. Unless ofcourse they have the thighs of a buffalo, no thanks :no:

ReputationRep:
    They want to get raped innit

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha, only on TSR would a question like this get asked :rofl:

I've got no problem with them wearing short skirts. More should wear them. But not my friends, please not my friends :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aubydoll)
    Well I usually wear skirts/dresses, and I chose my clothes not for other people's approval. I'm not sure if you would consider them to be too short or whatever but I wear them because I like them and have a certain style. If something is too short I usually wear tights or leggings beneath it.
    Pics and we can tell you if their too short

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.