(Original post by Nafisa)
    hows your revision going
    been on holiday over a week
    read abt 2 sides on chem
    i've already forgotten them
    BUT i will work 24/7......from 2moro

it shud be revision but i still learn new things

ReputationRep:
    I have P4, M2, Economics of development, economics of work and leisure, physics mod 3, physics mod 8. So yes, 6. I'm going to California for 10 days, will get back few days before exams, no revision, this is to be regretted huh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I have P4, M2, Economics of development, economics of work and leisure, physics mod 3, physics mod 8. So yes, 6. I'm going to California for 10 days, will get back few days before exams, no revision, this is to be regretted huh.
    do resits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    How cums you doin that eco modules now we doin them in june...have you done transport module for eco

ReputationRep:
    How cums you doin that eco modules now we doin them in june...have you done transport module for eco
    maybe resits form last year?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody chattin now got 6 or more xams in jan
    I GOT 3 AS LEVS TO DO IAM DREADING CHEMISTRY I DID MY MOCK AND ONLY GOT 18% NOT EVEN A U GRADE. LOL IM JUST PETRIFIED

ReputationRep:
    I'VE GOT 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some as and some are a2 modules AHHHh!!!! and they are all close together, like 2xbio as on 8th jan, chem as 9th jan, then my a2 mods in bio and chem are together (ni days inbetween) and gen studs also, GRRRRR who makes up these timetables! and we get NO study leave!

ReputationRep:
    I've got 3 exams in Janaury, I've not started revisng for yet. One of my module entreprenuership(sp) and techniques I was supposed to buy a book for but it costs £30 and considering it has nothing to with my degree I refuse to buy it.

I better start looking up on the internet for stuff like classical management theories etc.

My other two exams are both in networking, I have loads of books on that topic so I should be ok.

ReputationRep:
    6. Gs 1-3, P4, S2, M2.

ReputationRep:
    Glad to say I've only got 2... GS3 and P4.
    Both on the same day.

ReputationRep:
    in economics i am doing development, transport and european...doing them all in january, hopefully would have finished whole A2 then hehe, but only a couple of people from my college manage this a year, most take them again in june

your college obviously has a different policy, but they are alll the same A2 modules...my colleges way you just get another shot at them

am also doing two history modules in january, british and german

and am doing criminal law module in jan too

ReputationRep:
    Both on the same day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    Both on the same day.
    So glad you had to say it twice?

ReputationRep:
    I'v got 2 AS modules , i should start revision tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    I GOT 3 AS LEVS TO DO IAM DREADING CHEMISTRY I DID MY MOCK AND ONLY GOT 18% NOT EVEN A U GRADE. LOL IM JUST PETRIFIED

Chemistry as isn't really difficult, its basically learning definitions, i've got my modules in bio and chem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    Chemistry as isn't really difficult, its basically learning definitions, i've got my modules in bio and chem
    Yes me too,
    Which boards are you doing
    I'm doing
    Bio:OCR
    Chem: Edexcel

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.