Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing an essay comparing irony between 2 plays and I don't think I have enough to compare. What should I look at when comparing similarities and differences in regards to irony between 2 plays? Right now I've just got the differences in what creates the irony and smiilarities in what effect the irony causes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llamajuice)
    I'm doing an essay comparing irony between 2 plays and I don't think I have enough to compare. What should I look at when comparing similarities and differences in regards to irony between 2 plays? Right now I've just got the differences in what creates the irony and smiilarities in what effect the irony causes.
    2 things: What are the plays and is this piece of work going to be externally assessed?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.