Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Indigenous People Minority in London/Third World Gang Warfare Biggest Police Concern Watch

ReputationRep:
    As White Indigenous People Slip to Minority in London, Third World Gang Warfare Becomes Biggest Police Concern

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/01/as-white-i...olice-concern/
    Gun crime committed by Third World-origin immigrants and their children has become the Metropolitan Police’s biggest area of concern as this year marks the predicted minority status of white people in Britain’s capital city.

In 2007, the Third World-origin population of London was estimated to be more than two million, or about 30 percent of the total.

That same year, an official study showed that white British-born children were already the minority in many London schools.
    Met police figures show 48% rise in gun crime in London

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8473029.stm
    Gun crime in London rose by nearly half and rape and homophobic crime rose by about a quarter over the past year, police figures have revealed.

There were 3,306 firearm offences in London in 2009, a rise of 48.7%.
    Third World Immigration= Second World Britain.

ReputationRep:
    Yea but it's enrichening - more "lively" and "diverse" now. Besides, all the upper middle class bohemian Left-liberal art students get to move gated apartments in these enriched areas (without actually ever speaking to any of the smelly poor people - who they are afraid of, and who might mug them) and seem all the more edgy and countercultural when they can tell other people they live in Peckham Hackney Bow etc, so it's good for them.

ReputationRep:
    Such a shame really.

ReputationRep:
    Using the BNP as a source to show some politically message is like using conservapedia to show a philosophical truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Using the BNP as a source to show some politically message is like using conservapedia to show a philosophical truth.
    Can you not see the BBC source?

Or do you have a case of selective-source-syndrome?

ReputationRep:
    I thought the BNP would like blacks shooting each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Apollo)

Or do you have a case of selective-source-syndrome?
    Yeah you're right, if someone puts up two sources, I can't criticise one of them:rolleyes: .
    Especially when the majority of the threads I've seen made by this thread starter seem to be full of incoherent rantings and false facts and figures being used.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    I thought the BNP would like blacks shooting each other.
    Ohohoho SNAP! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This is truly disgusting... unskilled third world migrants shouldn't even be here.

Gang warfare, quite exciting really. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Yeah you're right, if someone puts up two sources, I can't criticise one of them:rolleyes: .
    Especially when the majority of the threads I've seen made by this thread starter seem to be full of incoherent rantings and false facts and figures being used.
    Well actually it doesn't make sense to criticise one of them if they're both saying the same thing - well it wouldn't make sense if you were criticising the source for the content of its message rather then the "branding" of the source.

Perhaps you like a liberal "branded" media source better - doesn't change the fact that the BBC is essentially saying the same thing. Pathetic. You should judge on content, not branding.

ReputationRep:
    I wish Britain had adopted a sensible migrationary policy and drops state-sponsered multiculturism. Why Labour ever thought millions of new immigrants every year was a good idea is beyond me...when my Grandparents arrived they integrated because they were part of a small wave, albeit huge problems existed at the time, these have largely gone today...although due to Labour's brainless policies they may be resurfacing. Also how this country can continue growing at a rate of millions is beyond me, it is overcrowded enough as it is.

ReputationRep:
    That said I object to your obsession with white %, non-white % Voluntas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    Well actually it doesn't make sense to criticise one of them if they're both saying the same thing - well it wouldn't make sense if you were criticising the source for the content of its message rather then the "branding" of the source.

Perhaps you like a liberal "branded" media source better - doesn't change the fact that the BBC is essentially saying the same thing. Pathetic. You should judge on content, not branding.
    One of them is known to lie constantly through it's teeth on more occasions than I could dare to guess. It has been shown to be totally and utterly unreliable. The other is the BBC. Which may have it's problems, but not nearly on the same scale.
    The fact that you can't see this, pathetic.
    You can't judge the content of a pack of lies.

To further this, what the hell is meant by "many" in the last paragraph. And "the Third World-origin population of London was estimated to be more than two million, or about 30 percent of the total"

Did you read the op properly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    I wish Britain had adopted a sensible migrationary policy and drops state-sponsered multiculturism. Why Labour ever thought millions of new immigrants every year was a good idea is beyond me...when my Grandparents arrived they integrated because they were part of a small wave, albeit huge problems existed at the time, these have largely gone today...although due to Labour's brainless policies they may be resurfacing. Also how this country can continue growing at a rate of millions is beyond me, it is overcrowded enough as it is.
    This is so true. Of course people who oppose mass immigration don't believe that every immigrant is completely unintegrated into British society, but it's almost impossible to actively tell which families are and which aren't (take the rise of "home grown" radical Muslims as an example), and the end product is people oppose all forms of immigration, at the detriment of the integrated immigrants, who rightfully deserve to live here.

You're not alone in perhaps sympathising with a few anti-immigration viewpoints. My cousins family are mixed race (black-white), and they all believe that immigration has gone out of control, to the point where it's can no longer be pretended to serve any beneficial purpose whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    Blair got it right, for once, with regards to black gun culture in London:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...2/ukcrime.race

It's blatantly obvious that "poverty" and "discrimination" don't make a youngster go out and shoot someone or rape them. Wanting to be part of a gangster rap culture and listening to music all day with lyrics such as: "Go out and merk mans, if he disrespecting you blud. Chase down his galdem, push ya ting in her bludclaat. Hustle hustle, pushing out the key's (kilos of drugs,) making money all day. We're the ghetto youth, it's hard to survive, struggle, I'm a soldier" all day, does.

This obsession with living in the "ghetto" I find hilarious. I know a few kids like this, with very well to do parents, but still they've adopted this "we're in the ghetto, it's hard to survive, I'm a soldier" attitude. I mean, please, get over yourself. You are NOT a soldier, how dare you even use that word.

ReputationRep:
    This is so true. Of course people who oppose mass immigration don't believe that every immigrant is completely unintegrated into British society, but it's almost impossible to actively tell which families are and which aren't (take the rise of "home grown" radical Muslims as an example), and the end product is people oppose all forms of immigration, at the detriment of the integrated immigrants, who rightfully deserve to live here.

You're not alone in perhaps sympathising with a few anti-immigration viewpoints. My cousins family are mixed race (black-white), and they all believe that immigration has gone out of control, to the point where it's can no longer be pretended to serve any beneficial purpose whatsoever.
    Quite there seems to be an odd concensus in Westminster to just ignore immigration debate as an oddity or small matter. Look at Fox Hunting for example - that took up many, many more hours than immigration despite it's relative insignificance to most people. If those in power had just realised that immigration is neither a good nor bad thing, it depends how you structure your policy, we wouldn't be in this mess. Is reasonably small levels of migration of skilled workers...like in Australia a bad thing? No it's a very positive thing. Is mass uncontrolled migration - where we are at the silly stage of an Island nation that has no idea who or how many people are really living here and in which huge numbers of people who cannot possibly be intergrated effectively are resident in the UK a good thing? No.

The mainstream parties simply ignore immigration and then appear surprised when people vote for parties like UKIP and more significantly the BNP. The fact that parties as stupid, vile and openly racist parties such as the BNP have seats in the EU shows the scale of the issue. All this could have been avoided if mainstream politics had simply used common-sense.

That said Voluntas your views are stupid, ethnic differences are aesthetic, despite me being 75% Black and 25% Irish (do the BNP consider me 25% British or 0% British by the way?) we have more in common than we do different. Don't oppose immigration on white/black differences because that is just boring, vulgar, stupid, unscientific and devalues completely your argument.

ReputationRep:
    This is an important point.
    In the early days of immigration, immigrants were arriving from the Commonwealth, had a great deal of respect for Britain, were aware of what Britain was like, eager to immerse themselves in British culture and become "British."
    The multicultural experiment that followed, with the rate of immigration too fast for immigrants to assimilate with the native population, and Labour encouraging immigrants to retain their own cultural identity rather than adopt a British identity (which they have tried their hardest to destroy and stamp out, partly so as "not to offend," and partly because they're all Commies, as well as keep going on about all the different cultures and emphasizing our differences at every opportunity only encourages social division.

Yeah, and strangely nobody has yet pointed out that the BBC article also says:

"But the total number of crimes fell slightly to their lowest level since 1999, with falls in knife crime, youth violence, robbery and car crime."

In other words: some crime is up, some crime is down, with their being overall a slight drop this year. Those who want to score some political point, like the OP, focus on the crime that has risen. No doubt Boris Johnson will point to the crime that has fallen as a success on his part. It's not obvious that there is, beyond political point-scoring, much of note or interest in the figures. Unfortunately "CRIME LEVELS DON'T CHANGE MUCH THIS YEAR" isn't a particularly juicy headline and so we see editors (be they the BNP or Boris) selectively using the statistics to cause more of a stir.

ReputationRep:
    That said Voluntas your views are stupid, ethnic differences are aesthetic, despite me being 75% Black and 25% Irish (do the BNP consider me 25% British or 0% British by the way?) we have more in common than we do different. Don't oppose immigration on white/black differences because that is just boring, vulgar, stupid, unscientific and devalues completely your argument.
    Ethnic differences are not just aesthetic, but I agree that these differences should not be the main focus of a debate on immigration.

Also, the only reason for the "obsession" with demographics and percentages is because they are indicative of the rate of change, and the impending minority status for the native people.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.