Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Indigenous People Minority in London/Third World Gang Warfare Biggest Police Concern Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think there would be less racial tension and problems if BNP supporters didn't keep trying to stir things up. Its harder for immigrants to integrate if they are being told they are not wanted and should "go home". I'm sure the BNP already know this and are only causing trouble so they can get elected and live off the taxpayer but don't actually do any work like attend council meetings.

I think if British people in France were told by the French they were not wanted and should go home, then their willingness to integrate, take part in local affairs and play a role in the community would also be diminshed.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth has the second source got to do with third world immigration?. It makes no distinction to race/ethnic origin of criminals, but rather the issue of crime itself. Do you even read your own sources before posting them?. :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    As White Indigenous People Slip to Minority in London, Third World Gang Warfare Becomes Biggest Police Concern

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/01/as-white-i...olice-concern/

Met police figures show 48% rise in gun crime in London

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8473029.stm

Third World Immigration= Second World Britain.
    Please make it clear what point it is you want to debate (and frame it in those terms) rather than posting diatribes about how you don't want people from other countries living in the UK. Most people on these boards are probably familiar with your point of view so making posts like the above is pretty pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Ethnic differences are not just aesthetic
    Such as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R£SP£CT)
    What on earth has the second source got to do with third world immigration?. It makes no distinction to race/ethnic origin of criminals, but rather the issue of crime itself. Do you even read your own sources before posting them?. :troll:
    No, he just wants the usual ethnic bashing.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like some people were misbehaving at the protests in Stoke - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/8476873.stm

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I wonder why there aren't so many white people in London these days? Uhh, maybe because they all moved out at their own accord. London's population was around 8.9 million in 1939 and presumably the majority were white, but apparantly white people don't like living in a noisy dirty city hence white British-born people are becoming a minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prince Rhyus)
    Looks like some people were misbehaving at the protests in Stoke - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/8476873.stm
    Makes you proud to be British eh?

Honestly those protest are depressing... the great unwashed .vs. bored football hooligons. Big EDL turn out, Stoke must be playing away this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cardine92)
    Hmm... I wonder why there aren't so many white people in London these days? Uhh, maybe because they all moved out at their own accord. London's population was around 8.9 million in 1939 and presumably the majority were white, but apparantly white people don't like living in a noisy dirty city hence white British-born people are becoming a minority.
    As they did in every metropolitan area in the UK in the 1960s, 70s and 80s

ReputationRep:

Oh no, we're soviet-allied communists! Blast it all!

ReputationRep:
    Thank goodness I live in the countryside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamrules247)
    Thank goodness I live in the countryside.

:rolleyes: Yes, I expect you fantasise about living in some kind of white outpost. A bastion against the black,brown and yellow apocalypse sweeping the country.

(Maybe you should leave the village once in a while. It would do you the world of good. :yy:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    :rolleyes: Yes, I expect you fantasise about living in some kind of white outpost. A bastion against the black,brown and yellow apocalypse sweeping the country.

(Maybe you should leave the village once in a while. It would do you the world of good. :yy:)
    Oh it's you again, what FUN!

What do I mean white outpost, we have a couple of chinese takeaways and two Indian ones.

Sorry I don't live in some urban dumb like you most likely do (crime riddled, no community spirit, over populated).

Why don't you come out the city for a change, it might do you good :yy:

ReputationRep:

What do I mean white outpost, we have a couple of chinese takeaways and two Indian ones.

Sorry I don't live in some urban dumb like you most likely do (crime riddled, no community spirit, over populated).

Why don't you come out the city for a change, it might do you good :yy:
    I bet my "urban slum" has ten times the character than your little cornfield village. Its funny how most of the people commenting on this thread critisizing all this gang warfare have never even ventured anywhere near these "third world slums"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    I bet my "urban slum" has ten times the character than your little cornfield village. Its funny how most of the people commenting on this thread critisizing all this gang warfare have never even ventured anywhere near these "third world slums"
    Must be pretty difficult seeing as I don't live in a Village. By character do you mean graffiti, drunkards and filth?

ReputationRep:

Oh so you are ok with non-whites as long as they run a takeaway or corner shop? If they break stereotype however they are evil and third world.

:mmm: i was only joking about the white outpost, but it seems that is in fact how you imagine rural life. :rolleyes: Do you also wear a tin hat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Apollo)
    Can you not see the BBC source?

Or do you have a case of selective-source-syndrome?
    You muppet :lol:

The source from the BBC merely speaks of a rise within crime in the last year and that actual numbers in firearms offences have fallen to their lowest levels since 1999, there is no mention of a correlation between immigration numbers and the amount violent crimes committed and even if there was, the evidence provided would go against what the OP has said. In fact, it seems as if the OP has merely referenced the BBC as a poor method of retaining what little credibility this thread, however he's already known round these parts for being a bigoted idiot so threads such as these are hardly a surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Oh so you are ok with non-whites as long as they run a takeaway or corner shop? If they break stereotype however they are evil and third world.

:mmm: i was only joking about the white outpost, but it seems that is in fact how you imagine rural life. :rolleyes: Do you also wear a tin hat?
    I don't have a problem with non-whites at all. I just said we have some diversity because of the take aways, etc.

Of course I don't wear a tin hat. That would be retarded. I wear a flat cap. DO you wear a hoodie?

ReputationRep:
    As White Indigenous People Slip to Minority in London, Third World Gang Warfare Becomes Biggest Police Concern

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/01/as-white-i...olice-concern/

Met police figures show 48% rise in gun crime in London

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8473029.stm

SEND THEM ALL BACK I SAY!!:mad:
    While you at it...send all the native white chavs to ozzy land, that's where these vile, work shy, scum belong.:mad:

Also, kick out all single mums and all scum who breed ******* kids outside wedlock!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Must be pretty difficult seeing as I don't live in a Village. By character do you mean graffiti, drunkards and filth?
    Yer we do have abit of graffiti at the tram station but its really not a thing and doesnt impinge on my life at all. My area if not that filthy at all. By the way yes i did say "tram stop" because my area has infrastructure

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.