Turn on thread page Beta

Indigenous People Minority in London/Third World Gang Warfare Biggest Police Concern watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamrules247)
    I don't have a problem with non-whites at all. I just said we have some diversity because of the take aways, etc.

Of course I don't wear a tin hat. That would be retarded. I wear a flat cap. DO you wear a hoodie?

East London has Diversity

There has been gangland violence going on in London for centuries - makes no difference as to who's doing it. The media even glamourises it, whether it be the "Rat Pack" from Sinatra and co to the Krays to those featured on "Gangsters' Wives" on Sky3 not so long ago.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think its a good idea, having more black and immigrant people in a city than British people.

Besides people only come here because its British. If you go to a british city, the appeal is that its british. If it isn't British you might as well be off somewhere else...

ReputationRep:
    Good, i want to mvoe to London, white people are annoying. Always think they are better than everyone else, usually for no good reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mechazoid)
    Good, i want to mvoe to London, white people are annoying. Always think they are better than everyone else, usually for no good reason.
    Probably be happier somewhere other then England then? Place is full of em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    Probably be happier somewhere other then England then? Place is full of em.

I don;t mind white people, but if you live in a predominantly white area you will get treated very badly by them. Iseally you want to live in a multi racial neghbour hood. That si the ideal.

Or a neighborhood where you are the majority.

ReputationRep:
    I don;t mind white people, but if you live in a predominantly white area you will get treated very badly by them. Iseally you want to live in a multi racial neghbour hood. That si the ideal.

Unless you happen to be English and live in England; then you're racist if you want to live with your own people and don't want your area to be enriched, or a more "lively" and "diverse".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    Unless you happen to be English and live in England; then you're racist if you want to live with your own people and don't want your area to be enriched, or a more "lively" and "diverse".

Not really the case, because English people do not face the same level of discrimination when they are in the minority in an ethnic minority neighbour hood than an ethnic minority in a all white neighbourhood.

White people always try and project an image of themselves as being very tolerant but the reality is they seem to have a superirority complex and they are a very aggresive and dangerous race.

I am a testament to this, I am from an ethnic minority background and i am completely integrated but have experienced extreme racism from many white people, yet when i am around other ethnic minorities they would never insult my race and dont appear to have the same superirority complex of white people.

I think ethnic minority people in the Uk are a lot more tolerant of different races and thats why i want to move from the white area i live to a more multi cultural area.

I don;t want my kids to grow up like i had too. So I am all for more immigration and these anti-immigration people are just an example of the people I grew up around who hit me and insulted me simply for being different.

ReputationRep:
    Not really the case, because English people do not face the same level of discrimination when they are in the minority in an ethnic minority neighbour hood than an ethnic minority in a all white neighbourhood.

White people always try and project an image of themselves as being very tolerant but the reality is they seem to have a superirority complex and they are a very aggresive and dangerous race.

I am a testament to this, I am from an ethnic minority background and i am completely integrated but have experienced extreme racism from many white people, yet when i am around other ethnic minorities they would never insult my race and dont appear to have the same superirority complex of white people.

I think ethnic minority people in the Uk are a lot more tolerant of different races and thats why i want to move from the white area i live to a more multi cultural area.

I don;t want my kids to grow up like i had too. So I am all for more immigration and these anti-immigration people are just an example of the people I grew up around who hit me and insulted me simply for being different.
    I take exception to you calling me and my people "dangeorus" and "violent" I nor anyone I know is either! In fact England is historically and still is one of the least violent and de-militarised countries in comparison to our European counterparts. The English are known for their law-abidingness, the ideals of fair-play and the Gentlemen are perculiarly English ones.

And in comparison to who exactly are the English "violent" or "dangerous" or arrogent, to which Glorious country are you holding them up to to make them look so bad?

I mean do you resent this country or something? Do you like England?

And no, not wanting uninvited people to keep on pouring into this country does not make someone racist. I ask you; would you wish the same upon your country of origin?

ReputationRep:

You're in the minority there mate (no pun intended.) Have a read of these findings:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6128466.stm

Whilst ethnic minorities are more likely to be a victim of a racial attack, the majority of perpetrators of racist attacks are......you guessed it.........from other ethnic minorities! 57%!

And given 57% of perpetrators of racist attacks are from a far smaller % of the population, looks like ethnic minorities are MORE racist in general.:p: :p:

ReputationRep:

:mmm: Bout time we sent you people packing

ReputationRep:

English people own England... This is our country... So there shouldn't be any discrimination aimed at us whatso.

White people are tolerant. We have to put up with people like you on a daily basis. Praise be! Shut up because white people are the best.

You can't be very integrated with the English because you don't think like us. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meebodied)
    English people own England... This is our country... So there shouldn't be any discrimination aimed at us whatso.

White people are tolerant. We have to put up with people like you on a daily basis. Praise be! Shut up because white people are the best.

You can't be very integrated with the English because you don't think like us. :zomg:
    Whoops! Haven't you heard of the laws of private property ownership?

How do you 'think like the English'? I hope you realize that there is significant variation in English people's thoughts and opinions.

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: Bout time we sent you people packing
    Sorry mate. We don't have a tradition of repatriating people who may have opinions different to that of the majority. Hence why we have far-left and far-right political parties existent in this liberal democratic nation.

ReputationRep:

Please give me some examples. Do you mean 'English'? Or just 'white' (i.e. pale-skinned?). Somehow I don't think that non-English people will be treated particularly badly in say, Fulham or Parsons Green.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think its a good idea, having more black and immigrant people in a city than British people.

Besides people only come here because its British. If you go to a british city, the appeal is that its british. If it isn't British you might as well be off somewhere else...
    How is skin complexion relevant?

Also, most immigrants to the UK are not from the African continent.

ReputationRep:
    When you import the third world you become the third world.

ReputationRep:
    White people are better, why else do you think brown and black people want to move here. Why do you think brown and blck people cling onto trucks like cockroaches to get here. why do you think africans float on termite infested boats to wash up on our shores. why do you think brown and black people beg on their knees for asylum.

Not only are white the most dvanced people on the planet, we re also the most aesthetically beautifl and every strives to be like us.

If you dont want to live with white people please feel free to go back to your straw hut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EndlessEurope)
    When you import the third world you become the third world.
    Go to any multinational investment bank's offices in London.

It may enlighten you.

ReputationRep:

It is not a complex we KNOW we are superior. We have created built nd innovated almost everything in this world. We built this world through science, technology, medical tech., engineering, economics, philosophy, infrastructure etc.

If you want to live without our genius please take your clothes off, turn every appliance in your house off, leave your house and go into the forest.

You will die within a matter of days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EndlessEurope)
    White people are better, why else do you think brown and black people want to move here. Why do you think brown and blck people cling onto trucks like cockroches to get here. why do you think africans flot on termite infested boats to wash up on our shores. why do you think brown and black people beg on their knees for asylum.

Not only are white the most dvanced people on the planet, we re also the most aesthetically beautifl and every strives to be like us.

If you dont want to live with white people please feel free to go back to your straw hut.
    Incidentally, where is the line between 'white' and 'non-white'?

Most immigrants (from all nations) to the UK arrive on AEROPLANES!

Are you sure 'white' people are the most advanced still? In what way? Have you been to Japan? Or Dubai?

In what way are 'white' people most aesthetically 'beautiful'? And in what way have people strove to be like 'white' people of late? Can you please explain the practice of tanning to me then? Hmmm....

Do try harder next time!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.