Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigman_ben)
    The fact that the DJ's seem to think that they're some kind of star and that we tune in to listen to them talking then when they do shut up, they play some rubbish song off the playlist that they have to stick to. All it is all day until Scott Mills finishes is different idiots playing the same rubbish. The only bit I like (if they still do it) is the Golden Hour on a friday morning.
    I love the golden hour.

ReputationRep:
    Chris Moyles. Unfunny, rude and plays about 5 songs throughout the course of his whole show.
    So true - in the morning (or at any other time, come to think of it) the absolute LAST thing I want to hear is Chris Moyles' voice, unless he's announcing his immediate and permanent retirement from life.

Oh and Westwood - grow up mate.

ReputationRep:
    Grimmy, cant stand him.

ReputationRep:
    Tim Westwood. Even though I could just not listen when he is on....

I just find they talk too much, play some goddamn music!

ReputationRep:
    This is a bit like asking what puts me off being stabbed in the eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I like the music but some of the DJ's are a bit annoying. I'm not sure what it is but a lot of the time it just seems like they're trying a bit too hard to be cool and they're a bit pretentious. And a lot of the banter and the jokes and stuff just seems a bit faked most of the time. xx

ReputationRep:
    This is a bit like asking what puts me off being stabbed in the eyes.
    Lmao

ReputationRep:
    I used to listen to it years ago in art, they just played the same damn songs, usually about 4 or 5 allll day... not not not good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucefowls)
    I love the golden hour.
    Only time you'll ever hear any decent music on the Chris Moyles show!

ReputationRep:
    Zane effing Lowe.

however i'd be lost without chris, alled, rachel, carrie, dom and the finchster in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    Popular music.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much all of it. I can't name one presenter I can actually stand and the music is the same old populist ****. How anyone can listen to Chris Moyles at 7.30am without wanting to pull their ears off, I'll never know.
    Radio 2 >>> Radio 1. Fact.

ReputationRep:
    Everything.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The rubbish music and the annoying DJ's...not a lot good about it to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Westwood.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.