The Student Room Group
He thinks you're cheap
Original post by ßl&#945
He thinks you're cheap

you've already gone that far with him so its not like hes gonna respect you less by just asking him upfront.

at this point what have you got to lose?
the atmosphere is already awkquad
you already acted like a tart (sorry but you kinda did...dw im learning the same lesson....i went to a social on wednesday and met this rle nice guy, whom i stupidly brought home and slept with after a night of drinkage. Yes it was very stupid, no its not a regular hobby, and i am fully aware of how cheap and crappy this makes me look. Tbh after a one nighter dont expect any calls or dates.
I know this is crappy to hear especially if you liked the guy and especially if hes in your flat (i have to face mine in lectures and possibly a seminar, will find out next week cause its a new module and seminars start next week; but i guess flats worse cause it least with me i'll blend in with the other 200 odd in the lecture theature)

just distract yourself & keep busy my dear!

oh yar, and dont do it again lol (if feelings are involved, im not going to tellpeople not to have casual sex, that would be stupid but i will say this, if your going to have sex quickly with someone dont do it if you actually like the person. Someone you fancy/think is hot/ etc but dont actually like is best maybe, i dunno. Basically no rushed, drunken sex if you cant seperate the feelings which we cant, so we shouldnt do it.
Reply 3
I'd say his head's all over the place, if you get my drift.

Sort him out.
I think you know that we have no clue what this guy is thinking. You need to just ask him.
Reply 5
He regrets it

Latest

Trending

Trending