Turn on thread page Beta

2-3 night trip suggestions? watch

ReputationRep:
    So my girlfriend is going away for 10 days on a research trip to Kenya, so I thought I might go somewhere for a few days myself so I'm not bored as hell.

What European cities would people suggest? I'm looking for good sights and bars mainly. I'm thinking something like Prague or Rome? I'm not particularly interested in anything Spanish as I've spent a lot of time on Spanish islands already.

Any suggestions? Anyone had any good experiences?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Bumpin'

ReputationRep:
    I love Rome, I think it's a great city. There's lots to do there, but equally you could see most of the major sites in 2 or 3 days. That said, I've not been to Prague so I can't compare the two.

ReputationRep:
    I've not been to Rome but Prague is a beautiful place to visit. Loads to see and do, day and night.

ReputationRep:
    Paris? Although be prepared to spend a lot of money :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've just got back from Rome and even though it was mid january and cold it still cost loads. The most expensive place I have ever been. I flew with RYANAIR to Ciampino and stayed at Palma Residence (HIGHLY RECCOMEND)

If I was you i'd go Amsterdam or Berlin

ReputationRep:
    Athens
    Madrid
    Rome

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.