Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

mercer ac presentation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone!

I have an ac coming up for Investment consulting at mercer and need to prepare a presentation on a topic..while the email mentioned that the style of presentation is up to me...it explicitly states that no overhead projector will be used...does this mean i should write some notes on my paper and present?...i suppose power point slides are not helpful if they cannot see them right???

Any help very appreciated!!!...help!
    thx

ReputationRep:
    put the presentation (powerpoint) on a USB which you can plug into a laptop the HR people will have at Mercer's offices.

ReputationRep:
    thanks effofex..will the slides actually be projected..or will they only serve as my notes??...thx!

ReputationRep:
    Coz if the slides will not be projected using an over head projector(as per email)..it may be easier for me just to use hand written notes!...is this ok u reckon??

thx

ReputationRep:
    There wasn't a projector when I was there. Just upload the slides on a USB and a man/woman from HR sits next to you whilst you explain the presentation to them. Maybe have some notes on cards but I didn't bother.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok...thanks alot effofex!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.