mercer ac presentation Watch

PookyTheBear
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hey everyone!

I have an ac coming up for Investment consulting at mercer and need to prepare a presentation on a topic..while the email mentioned that the style of presentation is up to me...it explicitly states that no overhead projector will be used...does this mean i should write some notes on my paper and present?...i suppose power point slides are not helpful if they cannot see them right???

Any help very appreciated!!!...help!
thx
effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
put the presentation (powerpoint) on a USB which you can plug into a laptop the HR people will have at Mercer's offices.
PookyTheBear
thanks effofex..will the slides actually be projected..or will they only serve as my notes??...thx!
PookyTheBear
Coz if the slides will not be projected using an over head projector(as per email)..it may be easier for me just to use hand written notes!...is this ok u reckon??

thx
effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There wasn't a projector when I was there. Just upload the slides on a USB and a man/woman from HR sits next to you whilst you explain the presentation to them. Maybe have some notes on cards but I didn't bother.
PookyTheBear
oh ok...thanks alot effofex!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (547)
91.17%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (53)
8.83%

Watched Threads