Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabobble)
    Hehe I know, I feel like such a bad person! The admissions people were so nice to me, and I was blatantly unhelpful to them! *sigh*. And thanks for the reassurance, I need it :o:!
    Hahaa I understand. I'm sure they have lots of people who are a LOT more unhelpful than you have been You can make it up to them when you get there haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raceforthefishman)
    They said themselves that the final deadline is the UCAS one, only that it would be helpful to reply before then...not compulsory
    In my opinion, you're perfectly in the right!
    Yes exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry :p: I felt like a bigger idiot due to the fact that at least you're already IN... (well, as good as in, anyway!) Let's call it quits, hehe.

At least my stomach isn't in so much of a knot now, I can breathe again :o:.

Man, I'm glad they didn't put me through a 'common-sense' test, or else I'd have failed epically, I'm so stupid!
    If they put every student in Oxford through a common-sense test before giving them an offer, none of us would be here. Seriously. It's terrifying how thick lots of us can be from time to time. :p:

But anyway - don't you worry. UCAS is what matters, and you have until May; wait to get your good insurance choice, and don't panic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HoVis)
    If they put every student in Oxford through a common-sense test before giving them an offer, none of us would be here. Seriously. It's terrifying how thick lots of us can be from time to time. :p:

But anyway - don't you worry. UCAS is what matters, and you have until May; wait to get your good insurance choice, and don't panic.
    Too true.

ReputationRep:
    Dear all: You were right, it didn't matter - I got a nice email back today giving me a new link which actually works on my computer, and all is well.

Thanks for your reassuring words haha I panic far too easily, evidently!

ReputationRep:
    I panic far too easily, evidently!
    Hah, I think, I'm probably topping the chart in terms of panic/gravity of situation.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.