jakemittle
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Has anyone here ever done it?
And is it safe to do so?
Double-Dee
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
Yes and it is very safe. Now if you said some unknown site then you would have way more reason to be cautious but Amazon is safe. If you are buying from the used section makes sure you check out other buyers feedback of that person and all the terms and conditions I.e. if they do returns etc. Also keep your card details safe and make sure there is a padlock icon somewhere on the browser screen to know you have added security when making a payment.
RB59
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
My friend bought laptop from amazon. It arrived after 2 days and he is very happy with it.
LawIsBraw
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I bought a Macbook Pro from Amazon

Arrived quickly and was excellent service.
someperson
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
:yep: my vaio...had no problems
spikeymike
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Provided it's from dispatch by Amazon and not a 3rd party, then yeah fine.
RB59
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
Amazon are also really good with returns. I got fully refunded the cost of product + delivery after I send back a sony mp3 player I had bought from them. Also when a 3.5" adaptor broke from sennheiser headphones they refunded 20% and I bought another adaptor for £2
Lucible
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
Provided it's from dispatch by Amazon and not a 3rd party, then yeah fine.
This.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.88%
Okay (97)
29.04%
A bit lacking (121)
36.23%
Not good at all (83)
24.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise