The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no not at all hun..
I'm 5'9 without heels and i always wear heels and it dosn't stop any gys which are smaller chatting to me :smile:

be yourself doll x
I wouldnt go out without wearing heels, so regardless of it looking silly, I'd wear them anyway. Doesnt feel right dancing without heels on, at all.
Reply 22
I think it looks odd, but I have this problem. My boyfriend is about an inch taller than me. So mainly, I wear flats. If I do buy heels, he has to be there with me, so I can see how much taller I am compared to him. I bought some the other day, and I am only just taller than him, so that's not too bad. It's when I'm a good couple of inches taller I think it looks weird lol.
Reply 23
Why do people care so much? There is no rule about who should be taller or smaller. What matters is they are a couple.
Reply 24
I think it's Ace but then again i'm tall...ROFL !!

If short guys moan, just lol at them....like this.......LOL !!
Well, I think it does not matter. Do what you want and enjoy your life. That is most important.
It looks a bit odd.. not ugly, but not normal too. It's bearable.
Reply 27
I don't think it would look weird if it just by an inch or so. But if she was considerably taller then yeah.
Original post by username196545
Yes, which is why I need a bf who's 6'2+ :rolleyes:

hows that going for you? its been 12 years. either you got the6ft 2 lad or youre currently alone with 7 cats.
Original post by krypton114
hows that going for you? its been 12 years. either you got the6ft 2 lad or youre currently alone with 7 cats.

1) The user no longer exists.
2) 12 year old thread - it's against the rules to revive these.
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending