Turn on thread page Beta

Does it look stupid if a girl is taller than her boyfriend when she's wearing heels? watch

• View Poll Results: Does it look stupid if a girl is taller than her boyfriend when she's wearing heels?
    Yes it looks stupid.
    33.96%
    No it looks fine.
    18.87%
    If they are both happy then it doesn't matter.
    29.25%
    I wouldn't think much of it.
    17.92%

ReputationRep:
    no not at all hun..
    I'm 5'9 without heels and i always wear heels and it dosn't stop any gys which are smaller chatting to me

be yourself doll x

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt go out without wearing heels, so regardless of it looking silly, I'd wear them anyway. Doesnt feel right dancing without heels on, at all.

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks odd, but I have this problem. My boyfriend is about an inch taller than me. So mainly, I wear flats. If I do buy heels, he has to be there with me, so I can see how much taller I am compared to him. I bought some the other day, and I am only just taller than him, so that's not too bad. It's when I'm a good couple of inches taller I think it looks weird lol.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people care so much? There is no rule about who should be taller or smaller. What matters is they are a couple.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's Ace but then again i'm tall...ROFL !!

If short guys moan, just lol at them....like this.......LOL !!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think it does not matter. Do what you want and enjoy your life. That is most important.

ReputationRep:
    It looks a bit odd.. not ugly, but not normal too. It's bearable.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it would look weird if it just by an inch or so. But if she was considerably taller then yeah.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.