Turn on thread page Beta

Muslims Are Taking Over The World? watch

ReputationRep:
    Christians tried to take over their lands, why shouldn't they return the favour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathematician!)
    I think at this point it is best to agree to disagree. You have tried a lot to hurt my feelings with what you have written- I know you will label this as "the truth". However, I know we are both completely opposite and ignorant to one another's views. So you continue to believe what you believe, and I will continue to believe what I believe.
    You believe in a man with a white beard sitting atop cloud, and another man with a big book allowing you or restricting you entry into this kingdom of theirs?

ReputationRep:
    Go aheead, it isn't going to change my views at all.
    But as I said, I am not going to reply any further, because I am talking to a brick wall.

:laugh: You haven't even made any points for me to ignore yet. Are you denying that those acts of evil i described, which were carried out in the name fo god, never happened?

Because if so, i would be happy to source proof for each of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    You believe in a man with a white beard sitting atop cloud, and another man with a big book allowing you or restricting you entry into this kingdom of theirs?
    Neither.

ReputationRep:
    Neither.
    What do you believe in then?

Because it appears that you're getting a bloody good hiding by Aeolus, who've I've told to be gentle with fellow TSRians, yet he persists and enjoys raping people over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    Thats because muslims dont no how to run a country properly.
    actually with the exception of iran, sudan, syria and somalia every single government in the muslim world that i can think off is a puppet government controlled by the west e.g. egypt, saudi, pakistan, afghanistan etc. and historically the islamic state was one of the most efficient and just states ever. you're a hater you're stupid and you simply blind to facts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arab)
    historically the islamic state was one of the most efficient and just states ever.
    1 - Where is the evidence that 'the Islamic State was one of the most efficient'?

2 - Justice is subjective, so your second claim is automatically void. I, for example, don't think it is 'just' to stone a woman to death, behead someone who changes his or her religion and throw gay person off cliffs. Many Muslims, of course, disagree with me on those points and think that that's just.

ReputationRep:
    What do you believe in then?

Because it appears that you're getting a bloody good hiding by Aeolus
    , who've I've told to be gentle with fellow TSRians, yet he persists and enjoys raping people over the internet.
    What makes you say this? I haven't replied to his comments, due to exams and other time constraints... I could argue back too, but I know all that will happen is the argument will spiral out of control. I will never really agree with his views, and neither will he ever agree with mine. So what's the point?

And as for your question, I believe in science, and God.

ReputationRep:
    What makes you say this? I haven't replied to his comments, due to exams and other time constraints... I could argue back too, but I know all that will happen is the argument will spiral out of control. I will never really agree with his views, and neither will he ever agree with mine. So what's the point?

And as for your question, I believe in science, and God.
    Science and God? That's ludicrous my dear! And which God do you believe in?

ReputationRep:
    Science and God? That's ludicrous my dear! And which God do you believe in?
    Oh, that's your own opinion. And why not believe in science? It is all factual! But why not believe in God? It is personal belief, and there is no real evidence against His existence! And that second question is ludicrous. I believe in aspects of all of them.

ReputationRep:
    Well wherever Islam is a minority religion, as it is in the UK, it comes across as very liberal and accommodating, women aren't forced to cover their faces, etc.

The problem occurs when Islam assumes a majority position, and becomes very politicised, Iran or Saudi Arabia.

What I find personally offensive is the attitude of those Muslims who have moved to the UK from Afghanistan, Pakistan et. al. and claim to want to impose sharia law.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.