Turn on thread page Beta

Muslims Are Taking Over The World? watch

ReputationRep:
    looks like scaremongering to me and I'd like to know where they got their stats from,

I mean they say theres 2.5 million muslims in the UK, I thought it was about 1.5 million and just checked wikipedia and it agrees!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demogra...ngdom#Religion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    We need to stop these muslims comeing to our country...fast!
    ..and the existing ones multiplying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    former
    MashaAllah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KITANA91)
    hahaha true.
    But still so many countries have so many muslim people there...and the past year i know 10 people who have converted and more people are wanting to convert...i dont know why it seems so appealing to convert to islam..
    the truth encapsulates the heart

ReputationRep:
    so what it's not like you have to be muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    not many people are converting to Islam. Its because they are reproducing a hell of a lot faster, and then moving to the western nations.
    if so why there is a discussion about it here......seem that this issue really worried the people who reply here...........
    other thing that confusing me..........
    even they moving to western nations, the government have the right to stop them from entering right. but why days by days, it is not a hot issue for the government, and they still let Muslims to enter the country.

ReputationRep:
    For Gods Sake, How Pathetic Are You People?

This has been disproven by the BBC, a real news network, don't just believe anything you see on Youtube!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ss/8189434.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathematician!)
    It'll be interesting how they collected the data to produce this chart.

*Knocks on door* "Excuse me sir, I'm with the FBI. Are you an extremist?"

"Umm, yep."

*Ticks chart* "Excellent sir. Right, GET ON THE GROUND!"

Err no, it's a recording of all terrorist attacks committed by the given groups.

ReputationRep:
    According to wikipedia (and a number of other online sources), there are 2,000,000 muslims in the US, not 9,000,000.

The statistic about the population of people under 20 years of age in France is also ridiculous :p:

I think most of the statistics are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I just stumbled across this video,
    and was wondering what your thoughts are on this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKkY5EpVpY

Kinda scared me really...

well if you actually check out any of the statistics in that video you'll find they are ********, for example:

"25% of people in belgium are muslim", WRONG - 25% of belgians don't identify as Roman Catholic

ReputationRep:
    Someone fetch my tin foil hat, quick.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is a very peaceful religion (no matter what the media says) that's why it's appealing to convert. And once you have converted there is no going back because the penalty is a death sentence (as far as I know) so there are some muslims that are muslim in name only. Also there is absolutely no way in hell that Russia has so many muslims. There are 2.1 billion Christians and 1.5 billion Muslims in the world so there is no need to panic.

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhh good old trolls

ReputationRep:
    You can tell someone is going to present a poor argument if they need a movie-style introduction to hype it up. Scientists struggle to predict the size of the human population in the short term, let alone what religion everyone will be. Most ridiculous video I have ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinshed)
    Islam is a very peaceful religion (no matter what the media says) that's why it's appealing to convert. And once you have converted there is no going back because the penalty is a death sentence (as far as I know) so there are some muslims that are muslim in name only. Also there is absolutely no way in hell that Russia has so many muslims. There are 2.1 billion Christians and 1.5 billion Muslims in the world so there is no need to panic.
    Oh wow, so what, Christians outnumber Muslims.

Doesn't change the fact that the people in power in these "Christian" countries are all atheist and secular does it?

Also how can the death penalty be enforced if the rulers are not Muslims and there is no Islamic law?

You Islam haters are the most pathetic things in the universe, you have no intellect, this is why you cannot understand the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinshed)
    Islam is a very peaceful religion (no matter what the media says) that's why it's appealing to convert. And once you have converted there is no going back because the penalty is a death sentence

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    So you didn't respond to the Italy / Pakistan analogy, and you haven't replied to a lot of my other posts including the PM which showed you were at error in your advice.
    You basically summed it up in your second paragraph, you're incredibly superficial and outright moronic for me to carry a conversation with you. Not only do you compare two completely different phenomena arisen from two incredibly different circumstance, but what's worse, you keep following me around on this forum like a gimp because you're too ignorant to get the message. I try to restrain myself because I really don't want to get involved in another debate, because from what I did to you last time, I'm very satisfied.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha true.
    But still so many countries have so many muslim people there...and the past year i know 10 people who have converted and more people are wanting to convert...i dont know why it seems so appealing to convert to islam..
    probably because they can get away with murder

ReputationRep:
    I just stumbled across this video,
    and was wondering what your thoughts are on this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKkY5EpVpY

Kinda scared me really...
    That's what they want to do: they want to scare people using false figures.

http://www.hattix.co.uk/blog/2009/08...-with-youtube/ <--- Good blog on the subject.

ReputationRep:
    u lot are so ignorant
    its unbeliavable..

and no all muslims are not terrorists...
    jus coz one of them is bad dont mean the rest are.
    and those terrorists are not even muslims..

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.