Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought of pinky and the brain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9a3iqa)
    Oh wow, so what, Christians outnumber Muslims.

Doesn't change the fact that the people in power in these "Christian" countries are all atheist and secular does it?

Also how can the death penalty be enforced if the rulers are not Muslims and there is no Islamic law?

You Islam haters are the most pathetic things in the universe, you have no intellect, this is why you cannot understand the truth.
    what makes you think i am an Islam hater and not muslim myself?

Also I was refering to Islamic countries where the penalty stands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    Err no, it's a recording of all terrorist attacks committed by the given groups.
    No really? :rolleyes:
    I was joking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arab)
    stop? why the video said (its probably rubbish anyway but we'll go with it) that at the current non Muslim European fertility rate the European economy will be finished, so what's wrong with us coming over building and developing OUR economy and in the meantime grow TOGETHER in peace? the evolution and changing of cultures to accommodate changes in life isn't something unnatural or something to be scared of you know

Because when there gets to a certain level of muslims in the country, they will be able to change laws to suit themselves. Then this country will end up being in the state that pakistan, iran etc are in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zillyitem90)
    if so why there is a discussion about it here......seem that this issue really worried the people who reply here...........
    other thing that confusing me..........
    even they moving to western nations, the government have the right to stop them from entering right. but why days by days, it is not a hot issue for the government, and they still let Muslims to enter the country.
    thats exactly peoples worry..and why immigration is such a hot topic in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
    and you don't agree that Islam is peaceful because you clearly have read the Qur'an, correct??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinshed)
    and you don't agree that Islam is peaceful because you clearly have read the Qur'an, correct??

I have read the Qur'an yes. I ahve also read the scripture which the Qur'an is based upon. I can tell you that none of it is peaceful.

It's based upon the teaching that we are servants of an immortal, totalitarian dictator, who we must serve completely, if we disobey we are punished harshly. How is that peaceful?

Also, i think the peacefulness of Islam is made self evident by the countries which take the holy books most literally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    Because when there gets to a certain level of muslims in the country, they will be able to change laws to suit themselves. Then this country will end up being in the state that pakistan, iran etc are in.
    Evidently... Did you check your horoscope to come up with this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    I have read the Qur'an yes. I ahve also read the scripture which the Qur'an is based upon. I can tell you that none of it is peaceful.

It's based upon the teaching that we are servants of an immortal, totalitarian dictator, who we must serve completely, if we disobey we are punished harshly. How is that peaceful?

Also, i think the peacefulness of Islam is made self evident by the countries which take the holy books most literally.
    Haha, literally? I wouldn't say they have taken it literally, rather I would say they have taken it wrongly. To look at a "country" and see their behaviour is wrong in itself. Countries are run by a leader who comes up with his/her own laws and interpretations too... Remember, we people aren't perfect!

The "punished harshly bit" is taking the punishment the wrong way.

The world is hardly a peaceful place at the moment. I bet you would generalise this to Muslims too... All Muslims cause unrest, because according to you the Qur'an dictates violence and unrest?

I can't explain everything I am trying to say, as A) I don't have the time, and B) I don't have completed knowledge- both of the scripture and in terms of statistics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    I would hardly call Saudi socially stable. Its still one of the most oppressive nations towards non Muslims in the world. And economically, Saudi has nothing apart from oil, and when that runs out, there screwed. Really screwed.
    Mind-Bogglingly ********? Oh come on for once take the media off your side.. i don't know if you have ever been there , its same as any other west country but one exception ,it happens behind the curtain. <_<
    Yea you got that right we will be screwed but what would happen to the rest of the dependent nations?>
    EDIT: and the bit on the Rights of non-Muslims well they are allowed to practice freely whatever they want and to go wherever they would like to,except for the two holy cities. There even are temples around riyadh (capital) AND lol talk about Oppression, if you are an american or a European you are paid well above the mean salary.Thats how things work over there.

ReputationRep:
    lmaoo when i read the reply to saudi arabia runnin out of oil, i had to reply to this thread

im sure saudia arabia have alot more ways of making money other than oil, and UAE as a whole is an example of a stable islamic country

but what i dont understand is, yes the saudia arabians will be slightly screwed if they run out of oil.. but erm your countrys also going to be screwed seeing as most of its oil is probably supplied from those areas, meaning your going to be screwed the most, cuz youll have no means of energy idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy1990)
    lmaoo when i read the reply to saudi arabia runnin out of oil, i had to reply to this thread

im sure saudia arabia have alot more ways of making money other than oil, and UAE as a whole is an example of a stable islamic country

but what i dont understand is, yes the saudia arabians will be slightly screwed if they run out of oil.. but erm your countrys also going to be screwed seeing as most of its oil is probably supplied from those areas, meaning your going to be screwed the most, cuz youll have no means of energy idiot.
    Yep and please don't start over with Organic or Hydro-pumped cars :rolleyes: , This reminds me of what Einstein once said :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KITANA91)
    I just stumbled across this video,
    and was wondering what your thoughts are on this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kKkY5EpVpY

Kinda scared me really...

Too true!

I propose another crusade!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I find it hilarious how you post pie charts and articles showing how people shouldn't generalise Muslims, yet you have the audacity to do that for Italy. Your campaign against the west in general is quite amusing.
    I don't care what they generalize you idiot, I'm pointing out facts from Western sources. I don't have a campaign against anyone, I merely responding, I am allowed that. But thank you for characterizing it as a campaign.:champ:

Secondly, you follow me round, if you remember I'm the person who introduced you to the ask a Muslim thread; I already frequented most of the threads you hijack.
    Are you seriously this pathetic? you think I didn't know about that before? All you sent me was one of your characteristic whinging about this and that. Secondly do I make commentaries on your messages or send you pathetic neg message outlining you're "irritation", I mean seriously how incredibly retarded are you? Get a life......

Secondly, your inability to reply to my PMs which I laid out very logically and neatly for you to understand, tells me you do not understand logic. Coupled with the fact that my neg to you resulted in you snarling like some crazed neanderthal [I thought you don't care about reputation] makes me even more convinced you are immune to logic.
    I replied to your message but once you got destroyed and humiliated, you shifted to attacking Mike Tyson and my profile for some bizarre reason. I told you, you're a moron :nah:

You are so immune to logic that high doses of it seem to result in a type I hypersensitivity reaction, you seriously seem allergic to it; your emotions seem to overwhelm you.
    I hope you practiced that line before you posted it :rolleyes:

You can't argue with idiots, because they drag you down to their level but beat you with experience [as you claim to have done to me]. So instead, I will actively endeavour to give you an allergic reaction by telling you how your arguments are irrational. In conclusion, I'm not going to argue with you because it doesn't interest me, you seem to be another troll on this forum. Instead I'll just wind you up, because you seem to have a very hot temper and are generally overemotional about debates.
    Really, last time I debated you, I shredded you,then you proceeded to send me your supposed friends emails to prove your non point and incidentally proved as a miserable liar with that whole Damascus fiasco.
    And if i'm a troll why are you following me around, I know you're sensitive but please, I'm not like that....

This is why I ignore you, I don't want to get involved with this again, I proved my point with you.

Get a grip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I don't care what they generalize you idiot, I'm pointing out facts from Western sources. I don't have a campaign against anyone, I merely responding, I am allowed that. But thank you for characterizing it as a campaign.:champ:

Are you seriously this pathetic? you think I didn't know about that before? All you sent me was one of your characteristic whinging about this and that. Secondly do I make commentaries on your messages or send you pathetic neg message outlining you're "irritation", I mean seriously how incredibly retarded are you? Get a life......

I replied to your message but once you got destroyed and humiliated, you shifted to attacking Mike Tyson and my profile for some bizarre reason. I told you, you're a moron :nah:

I hope you practiced that line before you posted it :rolleyes:

Really, last time I debated you, I shredded you, then you proceeded to send me your supposed friends emails to prove your non point and incidentally proved as a miserable liar with that whole Damascus fiasco.

Get a grip
    Sir, thats pure Pawnage. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Sir, thats pure Pawnage. :cool:
    :top2:

thanks bro

ReputationRep:
    Is this one of the reasons why I nearly always see a Muslim mother in a hijab/niqab with about 4-6 children with her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    Is this one of the reasons why I nearly always see a Muslim mother in a hijab/niqab with about 4-6 children with her?
    And your point _____?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    FYI even if you think that all muslim work like rabbits, they are diversifying your damn variation , least they are contributing to the whole gene pool xD.

I know someone will probably reply about suicide bombers then again thats a different issue.

EDIT: Not a TSR day has passed, that i see post or two related to Muslims. Really whats the deal?xD
    Its natural selection , ones with certain beneficial traits live, so if a Muslim couple are willing to care, look after 6 bunnies so be it lol.O.0

ReputationRep:
    it's on youtube, it must be true!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.