Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    FYI even if you think that all muslim work like rabbits, they are diversifying your damn variation , least they are contributing to the whole gene pool xD.

I know someone will probably reply about suicide bombers then again thats a different issue.

EDIT: Not a TSR day has passed, that i see post or two related to Muslims. Really whats the deal?xD
    Its natural selection , ones with certain beneficial traits live, so if a Muslim couple are willing to care, look after 6 bunnies so be it lol.O.0
    Is it really necessary to have 5-6 kids per family, and that's just with one woman, her husband can be married to atleast 3 more!? And this happens more in muslim culture I've noticed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathematician!)
    Haha, literally? I wouldn't say they have taken it literally, rather I would say they have taken it wrongly. To look at a "country" and see their behaviour is wrong in itself. Countries are run by a leader who comes up with his/her own laws and interpretations too... Remember, we people aren't perfect!
    Exactly, and neither are the works of fiction we write for ourselves. Everyones perfect interpretation is subject to their own opinion. How can you say for sure that your interpretation is the true one, and Koheminis isn't?

The "punished harshly bit" is taking the punishment the wrong way.

According to your own interpretation.

The world is hardly a peaceful place at the moment. I bet you would generalise this to Muslims too... All Muslims cause unrest, because according to you the Qur'an dictates violence and unrest?
    No, unlike many on TSR i am fully aware of the many factors which contribute to violence and unrest in SW Asia. Western foreign policy being at the very least as damaging as Islamist extremism. Islam is a tool used to exploit susceptible young men, who's lives have been destroyed by western and Islamic war and destabilisation.

No religion is a religion of peace. All religion is servitude and slavery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    No, unlike many on TSR i am fully aware of the many factors which contribute to violence and unrest in SW Asia. Western foreign policy being at the very least as damaging as Islamist extremism. Islam is a tool used to exploit susceptible young men, who's lives have been destroyed by western and Islamic war and destabilisation.
    Aeolus, what's your opinion on the BNP's foreign policy with regards to Iraq/Afghan and the rest of the Islamic world?

From their site:
    - Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be; and

- Maintain an independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other country.
    http://bnp.org.uk/policies/foreign-affairs/

It feels to me as though a lot of Muslims think we are trying to Westernize/interfere with their countries (and let's face it, we are,) by being America's poodle, and at the same time a lot of people in Europe are concerned about the rise of Islam here, and the problems it is creating.

Surely this "truce with Islam" as Griffin mentioned on QT is the way forward - "we'll stop meddling in your affairs if you leave us alone."

We get no more suicide bombers blowing themselves up on the underground, a greatly reduced terrorist threat, no EDL, no 450+ soldiers killed in Iraq/Afghan plus thousands more maimed, no huge amounts of public money (£100 millions being spent on anti-Islamist terrorist operations here in the UK.
    In return, they get a Britain not following the USA invading Islamic countries, de-stabilizing them and giving the Islamists good conditions to flourish.

Everyone's a winner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    Is it really necessary to have 5-6 kids per family, and that's just with one woman, her husband can be married to atleast 3 more!? And this happens more in muslim culture I've noticed.
    Well i don't see anything wrong with that, yes its not Obligatory for him to marry more than 1 , unless he has $$ to do so, to look after each of the wives with equal share.No its not necessary to have 5-6 kids even if they do for arguments sake who are you to criticise them. You are totally wrong about it being Muslim exclusive, there was a recent survey which reported non-muslims to perform polygamy.
    Again there are certain limitations. Besides it would be reasonable for a population in which female are the majority. That way they get emotional or financial relief.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaceyThe)
    Aeolus, what's your opinion on the BNP's foreign policy with regards to Iraq/Afghan and the rest of the Islamic world?

We are in agreement on the base level. But i suspect our motivations for this position differ greatly. I agree with none of the reasoning Griffin has given for his foreign policy. Mainly because he is appraoching it from a nationalist perspective and in particular white nationalist agenda.

My views if anything are post-nationalist. I agree fighting and aggressive foreign policy in SW Asia need to stop. but i do not agree western presence, aid, money and development need to stop. In fact i think they need to increase tenfold.

ReputationRep:
    Besides it would be reasonable for a population in which female are the majority.
    Women are only a majority by 1 or 2 per cent, so that is a terrible defence of polygamy. What is more, this 1 to 2 per cent difference is entirely due to the fact that the life expectancy for women is slightly higher. In other words, it is not as if more women are born than men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    lol and they say Italians aren't fascist racists :nah:
    By saying that, you're affirming her comment. Do you not know how these things work?

former
    I feel desperate, desperate sorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greens)
    Women are only a majority by 1 or 2 per cent, so that is a terrible defence of polygamy. What is more, this 1 to 2 per cent difference is entirely due to the fact that the life expectancy for women is slightly higher. In other words, it is not as if more women are born than men.
    Like i mentioned earlier islam doesn't prioritizes polygamy lol, stuff which it does is : Not killing innocent people , be they Muslims- non-mulsims, perform five obligatory prayers,pay charity ,dont label islam for your personal gains(i.e Muslims), dont force your religion on someone .I can go on and on, but i don't have much time for now .All what i mentioned is going on the contrary .
    Back to biology revision .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    By saying that, you're affirming her comment. Do you not know how these things work?

Each to his own.

xxxOut.xxx

ReputationRep:
    Each to his own.

xxxOut.xxx
    I respect that, it is just regretful in my opinion that he did not find enough spiritual empowerment and justice in his own religion before converting or as you lot put it, "reverting".

ReputationRep:
    Not killing innocent people , be they Muslims- non-mulsims
    According to your particular definition of innocent, yes?

dont force your religion on someone.
    Is that rule really in Islam? If so, the 'Muslim world' is doing a really bad job complying with this rule. For example, leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death in several countries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathematician!)
    Evidently... Did you check your horoscope to come up with this?

What?

ReputationRep:
    Mind-Bogglingly ********? Oh come on for once take the media off your side.. i don't know if you have ever been there , its same as any other west country but one exception ,it happens behind the curtain. <_<
    Yea you got that right we will be screwed but what would happen to the rest of the dependent nations?>
    EDIT: and the bit on the Rights of non-Muslims well they are allowed to practice freely whatever they want and to go wherever they would like to,except for the two holy cities. There even are temples around riyadh (capital) AND lol talk about Oppression, if you are an american or a European you are paid well above the mean salary.Thats how things work over there.
    any country which BANS people from two of its biggest cities on the basis of religion doesn't deserve to be called socially stable. I mean heck, if were guna put it that way we might aswell talk about how Nazi Germany probably would have been socially stable, if it got its way, as there would be noone to be socially instable against. Im sure Saudi is a hell of a lot more westernised than people may think, but only in certain areas. Funny how perhaps the only social stability the country has stems from accepting western values of capitalism.

ReputationRep:
    How am I affirming her comment

I'm sure you do.

ReputationRep:
    According to your particular definition of innocent, yes?

Is that rule really in Islam? If so, the 'Muslim world' is doing a really bad job complying with this rule. For example, leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death in several countries.
    Again you are comparing a religion with a country/countries who pretend to follow it.Show me a verse in Quran where it encourages Death to Apostasy. :rolleyes:
    Edit: Like i said we are humans, imperfect fall into our own desires..these countries aren't ruled by the religion but by a figure sticking around.

ReputationRep:
    Again you are comparing a religion with a country/countries who pretend to follow it.Show me a verse in Quran where it encourages Death to Apostasy. :rolleyes:
    In that case, Islam is clearly a pathetic religion. Why? Because there are countless Muslim-majority countries and millions and millions of Muslims who misinterpret the religion. This wouldn't be the case if it was a genuinely accessible and influential religion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    How am I affirming her comment.
    She spoke satirically about your comment which suggests she believes that Muslims are "taking over the world", despite this being largely subjective and disputably untrue.

You then compared that view (by means of comparing her to a situation which you think applies) to Italians as being "racist" or "fascist", which is largely subjective and disputably true - given recent news about the treatment some Africans received there.

It's almost like me saying "Apples aren't green" and someone then saying "well, that's like saying grass is green". The two are directly comparable and you've affirmed said point. :p:

ReputationRep:
    In that case, Islam is clearly a pathetic religion. Why? Because there are countless Muslim-majority countries and millions and millions of Muslims who misinterpret the religion. This wouldn't be the case if it was a genuinely accessible and influential religion.
    Ok.. but why islam only? Hell if you are going for authenticity well then this Quran is same as it was 1400 year ago , which most are aware of.
    No other scripture i believe meets this condition o.0 and just outta curiosity which in your sense is easily accessible religion? LOL what about the conversions taking place? hello *knock knock* check this threads title out. :rolleyes:
    Anyways i am out of here for now, before i leave would like to quote:
    There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned. (reference Quran)

ReputationRep:
    She spoke satirically about your comment which suggests she believes that Muslims are "taking over the world", despite this being largely subjective and disputably untrue.
    She wasn't being sarcastic, I've had "debates" with her before, I know her intentions.....

ReputationRep:
    There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned. (reference Quran)
    Ameen.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.