Turn on thread page Beta

Muslims Are Taking Over The World? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    We need to stop these muslims comeing to our country...fast!
    they're absolutely everywhere. we're almost 50/50 now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    From what I've read you are correct in asserting that there is nothing which confirms that the ruling for apostasy is death in the Qur'an, however there are many Hadiths which are in favour for this punishment in certain circumstances.

'All Muslim jurists agree that the apostate is to be punished. However, they differ regarding the punishment itself. The majority of them go for killing; meaning that an apostate is to be sentenced to death.'

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/811
    http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/14231
    http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...EAskTheScholar
    http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1178724001992
    Ah knew it you were gonna go after the hadith, well in that case it was adopted only because certain elements during that time were creating mischief.So to ensure the solidarity of islam these people who would accept the religion first( just to dump it soon) were executed.Furthermore if Islam really propagated apostacy it would go against the freedom of will bestowed by Allah .

Again this wouldn't be logical as down you note that say if it was compulsory for an apostate to be executed, then why would he be given frequent chances to live?
    {Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe [again] and [again] reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief, — Allah will not forgive them nor guide them on the way.}* (An-Nisaa' 4:137)
    Again NOWHERE IN Quran would you find a verse commanding execution. Even now it happens, for the first time in 51 years US had executed one of their own.
    Bottom-line: Quran is the book Muslims look for guidance, and the authentic hadiths which go along with Quran.
    So this time i am out for sure =). Good night to you all, live in peace.In the end what matters is humanity =).
    xxOUTxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Predator 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yatzee123)
    50/50 is a bit strong lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diaz89)
    I don't care what they generalize you idiot, I'm pointing out facts from Western sources. I don't have a campaign against anyone, I merely responding, I am allowed that. But thank you for characterizing it as a campaign.:champ:

Are you seriously this pathetic? you think I didn't know about that before? All you sent me was one of your characteristic whinging about this and that. Secondly do I make commentaries on your messages or send you pathetic neg message outlining you're "irritation", I mean seriously how incredibly retarded are you? Get a life......

I replied to your message but once you got destroyed and humiliated, you shifted to attacking Mike Tyson and my profile for some bizarre reason. I told you, you're a moron :nah:

I hope you practiced that line before you posted it :rolleyes:

Really, last time I debated you, I shredded you,then you proceeded to send me your supposed friends emails to prove your non point and incidentally proved as a miserable liar with that whole Damascus fiasco.
    And if i'm a troll why are you following me around, I know you're sensitive but please, I'm not like that....

This is why I ignore you, I don't want to get involved with this again, I proved my point with you.

Get a grip
    Ever considered being a politician or something that involved debating?
    Your highly convincing.
    You made my day.
    +rep

ReputationRep:
    Pinky, Pinky and the brain brain brain brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theliongirl)
    Your highly convincing.
    You made my day.
    +rep
    Thank you very much for the kind message and the rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    Because when there gets to a certain level of muslims in the country, they will be able to change laws to suit themselves. Then this country will end up being in the state that pakistan, iran etc are in.
    so what! they will be british citizens it'll be there right to do so and anyhing other than that would be wrong. the laws that exist today exist because they suit us today, when we realised oh women should have the vote we changed laws to meet our requirements. if for whatever reason there becomes a sizable muslim population then it would be stupid too not change laws to accomodate that demographic shift. and incidently neither iran or pakistan practice sharia law properly and their instability is due mainly due to dictators, also most muslims in europe left those countries because they'd had enough so they wont bring a broken system with them would they? also in the golden age of islam the islamic state functioned well it had a good economy, good welfare system, it was technologically advanced. the problem isn't islam or islamic law its that current islamic regimes are messed up and the muslims here oppose the irainian, pakistani and saudi regimes more than you do, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Funny that...Nazi-German ideology pointed toward the idea that Jews were taking over the world. Look how that turned out.
    Good point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arab)
    so what! they will be british citizens it'll be there right to do so and anyhing other than that would be wrong. the laws that exist today exist because they suit us today, when we realised oh women should have the vote we changed laws to meet our requirements. if for whatever reason there becomes a sizable muslim population then it would be stupid too not change laws to accomodate that demographic shift. and incidently neither iran or pakistan practice sharia law properly and their instability is due mainly due to dictators, also most muslims in europe left those countries because they'd had enough so they wont bring a broken system with them would they? also in the golden age of islam the islamic state functioned well it had a good economy, good welfare system, it was technologically advanced. the problem isn't islam or islamic law its that current islamic regimes are messed up and the muslims here oppose the irainian, pakistani and saudi regimes more than you do, seriously.

Lets put it another way, (now work with me here) Lets say millions of people all of a sudden from AMERICA, BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, ITALY, CANADA ETC, move to a democratic muslim country in such numbers that they are able to ban mosques (have them knocked down, make people to eat pork of friday night and ban people from believing in ISLAM, you would like it would you?

ReputationRep:
    oh crap, we give up, you found out our plan for world domination, I guess we will give up now....no point continuing when you know...*sigh*

seriously though, what a load of BULL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    Lets put it another way, (now work with me here) Lets say millions of people all of a sudden from AMERICA, BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, ITALY, CANADA ETC, move to a democratic muslim country in such numbers that they are able to ban mosques (have them knocked down, make people to eat pork of friday night and ban people from believing in ISLAM, you would like it would you?
    Do you actually have a point, or are you just being a retard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yatzee123)
    Don't be ******* stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    What is your point? What do imaginary hypothetical scenarios have to do with this thread.

Hey imagine if millions of Chinese and New Zealenders flew to the moon and wrote **** Islam on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theliongirl)
    Your highly convincing.
    You made my day.
    +rep
    wtf lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cesare Borgia)
    Taking over the world? They can't even take over Israel.
    Woooo Go israel!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    wtf lol
    He could always take over from George Galloway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverIsMyName)
    Do you actually have a point, or are you just being a retard?

You just read my point......retard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    What is your point? What do imaginary hypothetical scenarios have to do with this thread.

Hey imagine if millions of Chinese and New Zealenders flew to the moon and wrote **** Islam on it?
    Because that is what is slowly happening to this country, are you muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    Because that is what is slowly happening to this country, are you muslim?
    Haha no I am not.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.