Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've applied for the Film ba hons course and am going down to look at the uni next month and was just wondering if anyone could tell me some stuff about the uni, living in the area and just the general kinda thing? Answers much appreciated.
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.