Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xiao1992)
    I was thinking of a catered hall too
    the bad thing that all buildings are away from city, or 10 mins walk
    which buiding were u thinking of'?
    I currently have a friend who went over to Manchester this semester to study Business for an exchange program.

He currently lives in Woolton Hall - Catered at Fallowfield. It is the furthest hall from campus but only a 5 minute bus ride and the buses come every 5 minutes or less. As well, the route is 24 hours !

p.s. xiao - can you give me your msn. I think I might have accidentally denied your request because I was typing and it just showed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitral)
    I currently have a friend who went over to Manchester this semester to study Business for an exchange program.

He currently lives in Woolton Hall - Catered at Fallowfield. It is the furthest hall from campus but only a 5 minute bus ride and the buses come every 5 minutes or less. As well, the route is 24 hours !

p.s. xiao - can you give me your msn. I think I might have accidentally denied your request because I was typing and it just showed up.
    doesnt the bus cost money?

ReputationRep:
    where do most chinese stay? Like which campus city,fallowfield or victoria park?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by likeli3000)
    where do most chinese stay? Like which campus city,fallowfield or victoria park?
    city weston hall i think it is??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 17, 2010

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.