Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm doing a Primary Education with QTS course (3years) at uni of cumbria, I want to finish doing my 1st year here. But transfer next year for my 2nd year.

How do i go about this process? Are there limited uni's that will accept me? Who should I speak too?

Please help

ReputationRep:
    You will have to talk with your personal tutor about transferring, and see if they can give you any advice. You will also need to contact the uni(s) you wish to transfer to about whether you can transfer, what their policy is and where to go from there.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific about the ins and outs of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shelovesJW)
    Hi, I'm doing a Primary Education with QTS course (3years) at uni of cumbria, I want to finish doing my 1st year here. But transfer next year for my 2nd year.

How do i go about this process? Are there limited uni's that will accept me? Who should I speak too?

Please help

to transfer from one uni to another you have to go through UCAS, even if its for a second year transfer. if you're serious i'd hurry up and apply if i was you, as im pretty sure the ucas application deadline is approaching, if not passed already!! also as above said, you need to contact the unis you want to apply to and go through it with them before applying.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.